By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Hello Vgchartz

This is kinda late. But its time to introduce myself. Hello Vgchartz. This is daredevil.shark. I am from a small south asian country named Bangladesh. I am playing games regularly since 1994. I started with NES and gameboy. During 2005 to 2009 my gaming life was in kinda hybernation due to my university study. After that I resumed gaming again. Currently I am playing in PC, PS3 and PS4. Some vgchartz members mark me as die hard playstation fan till then I start bashing sony. Its true I have been very much vocal against non sony consoles. But hey. I am biased. I hope you guys like my "biased" opinions.

The reason I joined Vgchartz is interesting. I was a lurker but never joined. But one day I found an interesting thing about killzone shadow fall that I wanted to reveal. I tried to post at neogaf but I didnt had special email. So I joined here. I wanted to post right away but I lacked points. So I kept posting and commenting. I forgot  the main reason why I came here and I have been a part of vgchartz. Thanks guys. And here is that pic which I wanted to post.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUZJTjns6Qg

So thats it. I hope we will continue our firendly debate in future. Thanks everyone for reading this thread.

Around the Network

You're kinda old by now :P

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

ieatdragonz said:
You're kinda old by now :P

Very old indeed.

"I love the bias. It's entertainment!" -pbroy, troll supporter since 2013

Now lets get to the real question that everyone wants to know. Have you been arranged to marry someone you have never met in your life?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Old boyo :P

Around the Network
pbroy said:

Now lets get to the real question that everyone wants to know. Have you been arranged to marry someone you have never met in your life?

Nope.

daredevil.shark said:
pbroy said:

Nope.

Sucks for you! You know how hard it is to get a woman these days?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Welcome to the site good sir! Enjoy your stay at Chateaux VGC

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I recently watched a video about the crazy border between India & Bangladesh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLxZiiuaXs (it's also about other borders... the Bangladesh bit is between 5:10 and 6:50)

By the way what is it that's circled in the Killzone pic?

I accept you as a member, you are welcome to stay. ;)

What is it with that picture, lol? I keep looking but I don't see it!