By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TLOU Remastered has a "Lock at 30fps" option

vivster said:
Of course it's not locked at 60 fps. The PS4 is a console, not a super computer.
Gonna enjoy the outcry when people realize that UC4 will also not be locked at 60fps.

Oh ... I think you're wrong.

On another note, a photomode is going to be included in a day one patch. NICE!

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
vivster said:
betacon said:
vivster said:
Of course it's not locked at 60 fps. The PS4 is a console, not a super computer.
Gonna enjoy the outcry when people realize that UC4 will also not be locked at 60fps.

The egg on your face

I had to google this idiom but I still don't get your point.

I think he is trying to virtually facefuck you, because I couldn't that understand either.
Or he had some struggle against you don't giving him candies in some halloween and is trying to throw eggs on your face as a prank.
And it will be solid 60fps, maybe not locked but ND is saying it's 60fps so it's 60fps.

Shouldn't be too hard to achieve 60fps most of the time since it's a very slow paced game. Still, not locked is not locked and will mean stutter at some point.

Not that there's anything wrong with it. PS4 is not a super computer, as a wise man once said.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Damn those shots in full screen! Just started MGSV GZ today, and this is definitely better looking

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Smart. That gets rid of that complaint.

Infamous had that option and I always turned it off. Most of the time it ran well above and I never noticed juttering. It is noticeable to go above 30 and I didn't notice any of the negatives of these drops.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers