By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon Most Wanted Monitoring.

said:

Symbios63 said:

Hey Symbios, is that a mistake?  On the right side, you've got "XBOne" where I think "Japan" should be.

It is a mistake and it is Japan. :)

Around the Network
Symbios63 said:
said:

Symbios63 said:

Hey Symbios, is that a mistake?  On the right side, you've got "XBOne" where I think "Japan" should be.

It is a mistake and it is Japan. :)

Cool, no problem.  I just thought you might want to know.

ColdFire - The man with no name.

Weekly update :

Everybody trending down this week.

I am expecting a big jump for XBO next week with the two new SKUs.

Graphs in OP have been updated.

Weekly update (a bit later than usual but who cares ?!) :

XBO is killing it this week. Big increase due to COD and Sunset Overdrive bundles in NA and in UK.

WiiU now really trending down after a good hold.

Graphs in OP were updated.

Weekly Update :

XBO holding well after the big boost. WiiU stopped falling. PS4 still slightly trending down. Vita trying to get back from the abyss...   No comments on 3DS.

Around the Network

A PS4 vs XBO released and coming multiplats :

PS4 versions are on top for all four games which is no surprise at that point. The two versions of COD are the only ones that are kind of close to each other.

The good news for XBO is that the gap between the two versions of watchdog was a lot wider.

I think the legs of the XBO versions of AC-U, COD and Destiny are going to be very important to check for the future of the console. If we observe the same kind of very quick decline we saw for Watchdog, things are going to become really difficult for XBO in my opinion.

According to this data, Destiny is going to be really big (even if hype has been trending down a little bit for a few weeks based on the graph) and I would say COD is really disappointing for now on both platforms (considering usual yearly numbers). Is there a link ?

Weekly update :

Japanese Launch + New bundles brought XBO very close to PS4 levels.

Things are getting bad for WiiU which is going back to Vita levels.

I think New 3DS is generating some hype in Japan...

Graph in OP were updated.

Weekly update :

Things are bad for the Wii U :/ . Hopefully Hyrule Warriors and Bayo2 do something before Smash.

New 3DS=success confirmed! Also why was the 3DS so low?

XBone doing great. At least that's what i think.

PS4- Pwning as usual and Vita- Dying.

fory77 said:
Things are bad for the Wii U :/ . Hopefully Hyrule Warriors and Bayo2 do something before Smash.

New 3DS=success confirmed! Also why was the 3DS so low?

XBone doing great. At least that's what i think.

PS4- Pwning as usual and Vita- Dying.

Yeah, hype for WiiU is going back to pre-Mario Kart 8 levels. Nintendo would need to do something big to secure a great holyday season (50 $ price cut, smash bros bundle...). Maybe MK8 bundle in NA will do something but we won't see it here because it is gonna be a Wallmart exclusive or something like that...

New 3DS is doing great on Amazon Japan but preorders only opened a week ago or so. We have to see if it can keep this pace for some time (so far so good). 3DS low level is the most odd part if you try to correlate what we have in this thread with sales. One possible explanation is that 3DS is a system that you are likely to puchase for someone else. As an exemple, if you take the "gift idea" list on amazon, 3DS was neck to neck with PS4 last time I checked.

I wasn't expecting such a boost for XBO. Japanese launch was bad but some japanese gamers might be interested in the console as we have two SKUs ranking decently in the list. The many new bundles are also playing a big role.

PS4 is very impressive. It's level has never been that high since I started doing this.