By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mr_No said:

Fair enough. For me at least, that enemy was pretty scary because he would just keep crawling towards me in the narrow hallways. He couldn't be killed by conventional methods. To each their own. I guess I'm pretty biased because this was my first Resident Evil and it left a great impression on me.

That was your first RE? So you only got to play one great RE before the series went (even more) downhill? So sad :(

Around the Network
ieatdragonz said:

left 4 dead that game is fun as hell.

I never owned an XBox before but I have played the game at a friends house a few times. I'm not the best person at first person games but I did enjoy it. Even though I sucked, I liked the idea of having players work together to try to defeat the enemies. It was fun. I hope they release L4D3 on the PS4 so I get play it.

Smeags said:

My Resident Evil 4 senses were tingling, so here I am!

Hi Smeags! :)

Anyway, now that that's out of the way...

I decided to re-play RE4 eventually. All of you seem to praise it so much...might as well play it again to see if I missed something. I'm creating a huge back-log for myself...

*Sound Of Rain said:
ieatdragonz said:

left 4 dead that game is fun as hell.

I never owned an XBox before but I have played the game at a friends house a few times. I'm not the best person at first person games but I did enjoy it. Even though I sucked, I liked the idea of having players work together to try to defeat the enemies. It was fun. I hope they release L4D3 on the PS4 so I get play it.

It's on Pc if you want. Did you play the versus gamemode because playing infected is also pretty cool.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

*Sound Of Rain said:

Hi Smeags! :)

Anyway, now that that's out of the way...

I decided to re-play RE4 eventually. All of you seem to praise it so much...might as well play it again to see if I missed something. I'm creating a huge back-log for myself...

RE4 Wii Edition (Wii) and RE4 Ultimate HD (PC) are considered the best versions. Good luck and have fun. ^_~

Around the Network
said:

Really?  I would have thought you could get both pretty cheaply these days.

The N64 is so old now that it has become increasingly rare to find one in great condition. Same with the games, which I don't really trust to be used...

it'd be like $100+ for some games.

ieatdragonz said:

It's on Pc if you want. Did you play the versus gamemode because playing infected is also pretty cool.

I don't have a PC...

No. I didn't get to explore it's different modes since it wasn't mine. It sounded cool to me though.

Smeags said:

RE4 Wii Edition (Wii) and RE4 Ultimate HD (PC) are considered the best versions. Good luck and have fun. ^_~

What about RE4 HD on the PS3? I don't own a PS3 but assume I could rent it with PS Now once it comes out. (For PS4)

If not, the Wii version is pretty cheap today...

*Sound Of Rain said:
Smeags said:

What about RE4 HD on the PS3? I don't own a PS3 but assume I could rent it with PS Now once it comes out. (For PS4)

If not, the Wii version is pretty cheap today...

For some odd reason the HD PS3 version doesn't have PS Move Support, which is (pointer controlls specifically) what makes the Wii version so beloved. And from reviews I've read that the uprezzing of the game actually takes away from the atmosphere (where Ultimate HD is a remastering of the game).

Smeags said:

For some odd reason the HD PS3 version doesn't have PS Move Support, which is (pointer controlls specifically) what makes the Wii version so beloved. And from reviews I've read that the uprezzing of the game actually takes away from the atmosphere (where Ultimate HD is a remastering of the game).

Well that sucks. I'll have to see.