By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think I mentioned this a few pages ago, but FFVII is the only one I've played (so far) and I really like it. However, theres just so much stuff in it that it tires me out to play it. The best example is Fort Condor which is designed so you have to trudge across the world map ever few hours with (seemingly) no rhyme or reason or miss out on stuff. I don't like missing out on stuff so I am playing through at a snails pace .-.

Around the Network
sundin13 said:
I think I mentioned this a few pages ago, but FFVII is the only one I've played (so far) and I really like it. However, theres just so much stuff in it that it tires me out to play it. The best example is Fort Condor which is designed so you have to trudge across the world map ever few hours with (seemingly) no rhyme or reason or miss out on stuff. I don't like missing out on stuff so I am playing through at a snails pace .-.

Unless you really, REALLY like the Fort Condor mini-game I would skip all the non-mandatory battles, you won't be missing anything important.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
sundin13 said:

Unless you really, REALLY like the Fort Condor mini-game I would skip all the non-mandatory battles, you won't be missing anything important.

Yeah? Do I have to pay them to make sure they don't die? I was thinking of just skipping the rest of them because they really aren't very fun...

sundin13 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
sundin13 said:

Yeah? Do I have to pay them to make sure they don't die? I was thinking of just skipping the rest of them because they really aren't very fun...

Nope, no need to spend money on them. Actually, in the mandatory battles, you can lose on purpose (i.e. let them come up to the top) and you'll have to fight a boss, so long as you win the boss fight, you'll still get the reward.

Signature goes here!

AZWification said:

Which is your favorite FF game, guys? Mine has to be FFIX because it went back to what was very great about FF.. It had lovely visuals, amazing soundtrack, great atmosphere and the battle-system worked pretty well!

OH COME ON. You change the subject from Re4 a game series I know nothing about to Final Fantasy another series I know nothing about :(

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

Around the Network
ieatdragonz said:
AZWification said:

Which is your favorite FF game, guys? Mine has to be FFIX because it went back to what was very great about FF.. It had lovely visuals, amazing soundtrack, great atmosphere and the battle-system worked pretty well!

OH COME ON. You change the subject from Re4 a game series I know nothing about to Final Fantasy another series I know nothing about :(

What game series do you want to talk about?

PS: Picked up FFVII again and started plugging along trying to ignore some peripheral stuff, but now the enemy materia system is slowing me down @.@ I need to do everything, why do you make it so hard?

sundin13 said:
ieatdragonz said:

What game series do you want to talk about?

PS: Picked up FFVII again and started plugging along trying to ignore some peripheral stuff, but now the enemy materia system is slowing me down @.@ I need to do everything, why do you make it so hard?

Saint's Row? Or left 4 dead that game is fun as hell.

ieatdragonz said:

...so games that I know nothing about haha :P

sundin13 said:
ieatdragonz said:

...so games that I know nothing about haha :P

Oh sorry about that :p

*Sound Of Rain said:

They can put the scariest looking monsters in a game but it goes no where if the setting doesn't feel scary. The music didn't create a sense of dread to me either. That music from RE2 when you first go in the police station is one of my favorite memories in all of gaming. 

Fair enough. For me at least, that enemy was pretty scary because he would just keep crawling towards me in the narrow hallways. He couldn't be killed by conventional methods. To each their own. I guess I'm pretty biased because this was my first Resident Evil and it left a great impression on me.