By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo has the best customer service I've ever seen...

Awhile ago I called up Nintendo to ask them how much it would cost to replace my DS because...I dropped it...xD

Anyway, I talked with a rep. for a while but my mother wanted me to wait for a bit until I told them I would do it, so the rep. left some notes on my Nintendo account.

A few weeks later, I called back and talked to another Rep. I told her to look at my account because another rep. had left some notes on there. She was very polite and read over the notes. She then told me that I must have been given wrong information and that I couldn't trade my DS in. I thanked her and hung up.

5 minutes later...

*phone rings*

Me - Hello?

Nintendo Rep. - Justin?

Me - Yes?

Nintendo Rep. - Hi, this is <name> from Nintendo, I wanted to apologize because I seemed to have misinformed you about your DS exchange. I misread the notes and I'm sorry. So..shall we talk about an exchange..?

You get the picture. They actually called me back and corrected themselves. +1 awesome for Nintendo! 

Around the Network

How nice of them...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

+1 for nintendo.

-9000, should have given you 2 DSs no question.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

+9001, they did the right thing.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Them and Dell are the only companies I know of with that level of quality for customer service.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Sounds so much better than comcasts. I called comcast because my internet was down and it took 5hrs to find out that it was because of a storm. Then I had to call for the cable because the on demand and any channel over 100 didn't work. They said they would come and fix it in a week it took about 1 month. They have the worse customer service by far.

In fact, "a few weeks later" callback is not something to give big praise to. Anyway, congratulations to you and your brand new DS.

MDMAniac, he called back a few weeks later, not them.

'Kay, I beg pardon for being inattentive then