By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo has the best customer service I've ever seen...

pichu_pichu said:
I had a broken ac adapter, called nintendo and couple of days later got a new one, it was just in time for the weekend

My dad left my mom. And I called Nintendo...who sent me a new dad within a week.

Around the Network
dsoverpsp said:
Customer service is key to a consumers purchase. I'm glad that I can depend on Nintendo's Customer service!! if i have any trouble w. my nintendo wii!!

thats some really corny shit

i dont see MICROSOFT doing that!

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

ministaff said:

Why would Microsoft give some kid a new Nintendo DS? That would just be weird.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

ministaff said:

its because of all the prank calls apparently.  a friend of mine works in a call centre and he's so fed up by the pranks/idiotic requests by the end of the day that he doesnt care anymore.

Around the Network

You guys don't have to make up stories about how nintendo helped you just to make them sound good. No one believes you had a broken usb connector or ac adaptor and it came in the mail 2 days later free. If nintendo was good , it wouldn't have broke in the first place.

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Badonkadonkhr said:
You guys don't have to make up stories about how nintendo helped you just to make them sound good. No one believes you had a broken usb connector or ac adaptor and it came in the mail 2 days later free. If nintendo was good , it wouldn't have broke in the first place.

*views profile, checks out the Plays.. err, games library and fanb.. err friends list.

...activates ignore mode*

i worked in customer service in a call center for Cingular Wireless(now AT&T) and returning calls when cut, or call them when we solve the issue was a most!

I havent talk to nintendo, but i agree that Dell has very good customer service.

I had to get my DS worked on because the top screen was going bad. I had to pay for repairs because I dropped it (only a foot, and a long time before the problem started!) but they knocked the price in half because their records showed I'd been a customer forever. I've only had to deal with Nintendo service a couple of times -- that was the only time any of their systems has ever given me trouble, other than my vintage 1988 NES dying in 2006 -- but they've always been great.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I ordered my Wii-mote jackets online. Got an e-mail that they would be coming, for free, in 5-10 days. 3 days later. Hell yes.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception