By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 to be fully backward compatible

An important insider have just confirmed that both Andrew House and Brohei Broshida are commited to make Ps4 fully compatible with Ps3 games. This is what he overheard on the board meeting.

"Shu be sure to remaster re-launch all ps3 games".

"ok Andy, that is cheaper than shipping a cell in each ps4. What I do with no award winning games?"

"Above 70 on metacritic put on psnow for an overpriced amount, below it give on psn+."

This what was reported.

Disclaimer: if you haven't noticed this is a joke, but pretend it isn't.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

That made me forget how to laugh...

I heard from another insider that they were having the same discussion over at xbox, they just havent decided on what diameter strapon to ream their userbase with yet.

1/5

Maybe try to make it believable? We all know there aren't games over 70+ on the PS3.

I like this.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
That made me forget how to laugh...

I forgot how to grammer.

Tamron said:
I heard from another insider that they were having the same discussion over at xbox, they just havent decided on what diameter strapon to ream their userbase with yet.

5/5

Seems legit...

Hardware owned:

PC, PS4, 3DS, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Most anticipated games (near to mid future):

Zelda U/NX
The Last Guardian                            

Ssenkahdavic said:
1/5

Maybe try to make it believable? We all know there aren't games over 70+ on the PS3.

this was funnier than the orginal post

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Tamron said:

and this is funnier than either

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers