By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - While I'm Here..

Ps3 said:
vivster said:
Ps3 said:

And what makes you the professional, and by the way, this may come as news for you, but I'm no female.

I'll still go by my mantra: If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.( I dare you to label that saying as a mysogynist attack). Unless verbal attacks are organized and in an ideological manner I will consider any of those "attacks" as non-harmful.

I'm not going to label that as a sexist attack, but I will label it as a "You think bullying is okay comment" which is just as bad.

See, there it is again. Someone who can't read and is making false claims. I will highlight the important bits for you so it doesn't strain you so hard. Actual bullying is organized and over a period of time by the same people in an attempt to harm the victim.

Sadly a lot of other stuff is labeled bullying as well by people like you. Calling you a wuss on this forum for example isn't bullying at all. It's a single comment from a person you don't know with the intent to raise my status. I can hardly harm anyone over the internet but there are people who just love to play a victim.

BTW I'm an actual victim of real physical bullying for years in school. That's what makes it so easy for me to discern between attention seekers and actual victims.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.