By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - June 2014: Dont Doubt Mario Kart 8 Edition

Faxanadu said:
So you identify alts using the IP? What about users who use alternate IPs?

We have other tricks... secret tricks.

Mr_No said:
Say, I've had a curiosity for a while. Why is the permaban date "9th Jul 10"? Any special significance, or it's because it's a day that already passed?

That's pretty much it. Not sure how the 9th Jul 10 came about though.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

actually it is 9 jul 2110 since on 9 jul 2010 jack happend

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:

Considering all the things the mods have done to me, they should be grateful that I haven't started an underground movement yet.

...or have you?  If it was truely underground, how would we know until the revolution begins!?

gergroy said:
RolStoppable said:

Considering all the things the mods have done to me, they should be grateful that I haven't started an underground movement yet.

...or have you?  If it was truely underground, how would we know until the revolution begins!?

A revolution on VGC would be about the most dorky thing I could possibly think of.

sethnintendo said:
gergroy said:
RolStoppable said:

A revolution on VGC would be about the most dorky thing I could possibly think of.

Lol, and that is why they are fun to watch!

Around the Network

Yay me! So proud of my little achievement. :)

Ka-pi96 said:
LemonSlice said:
Yay me! So proud of my little achievement. :)

You should be! That ban is a mark of honour!

It's the rite of passage. :)

Man!!! The bans keep going.

All those blackgoku's, ninjablade's, conegamer's.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Is there a tally for which mod banned the most?