By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Defends Against Claims That PS4 Lacks Exclusives This Holiday

Raziel123 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

When did Forza Horizon 2 come out?

23 October 2012

Really? I thought it comes out on September 30th 2014. 

Around the Network
Raziel123 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

23 October 2012

So Forza Horizon 3 is coming out this year then?

kupomogli said:
Raziel123 said:
starcraft said:

Firstly, I have nothing at all against LBP!

Secondly, the bolded is ridiculous. Both feature for feature, and in terms of likely market reaction.

I'm not going to debate TLOU and MCC again, i've said all there is to say about that.

You've said nothing.  MCC has three upscaled ports, as Halo 1, 3, and 4 are in HD already, one is a complete remake from SD to HD with both the original graphics and the new graphics.  The Last of Us is an upscaled port.

Little Big Planet is a great series imo, but as starcraft said, that's not what the general public thinks.  Good Metacrtic, but each LBP sold worse than the last.  First 5m, then 3m, then 2m, then less than 1m on the Vita and that's the best one.

The 2m and 1m are only on the handhelds so that really has no basis. I'm surprised it even got that high on Vita. The only real difference is from 1 to 2 but 3.13 million is still good so LBP3 should do pretty damn well lifetime. 

Farsala said:
Both have it pretty bad, Wii U should be selling more. The biggest problem in my opinion is the overload in October. If some of those games released now they could have been bigger succeses. Like Driveclub, SO, DA, etc.

What's DA? 

woooosh...

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Raziel123 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

23 October 2012

Really? I thought it comes out on September 30th 2014. 

Just wait a second, it will click eventually..

People buy console for 3rd party anyway

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

small44 said:

You should make a thread in the Nintendo forums.  "Nintendo fans.  Do you buy consoles for third party?"  Multiconsole certainly helps, but people buy consoles for more games, and when you have two systems with the same games, the exclusives matter.

iceboy151 said:
Farsala said:
Both have it pretty bad, Wii U should be selling more. The biggest problem in my opinion is the overload in October. If some of those games released now they could have been bigger succeses. Like Driveclub, SO, DA, etc.

What's DA? 

Dragon Age

small44 said:

Evidently not the people on gaming forums!