By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Defends Against Claims That PS4 Lacks Exclusives This Holiday

Dark Chaos said:

Okay, I want to know why. I won't critize. Btw you forgot SO.

I don't like Fable, Halo, and Crackdown (is this one even 2015?). Though i will wait and see with Crackdown cause there is more potential for positive change with that one, i guess.

I thought Alan wake was awful and QB is likely to go the same path, so far.

You know, the one that i actually did forget was D4..and I am a fan of Swery and Deadly Premonition (waaayyyy better than Alan Wake). But 1 game isn't enough, and I also don't know how the game will play, considering the whole Kinect thing..

Around the Network

Problem I had is they spent so much time on other games too, even multi-platform. Vita was pretty bad imo. They were sort of on a high, but they keep screwing up in other departments.

I think most things outside of the big hitters like Halo and Uncharted would be destroyed by the 3rd party big hitters during the holidays. I'd rather MS and Sony kept their exclusives to pad out the dry periods to be honest.

Raziel123 said:
Dark Chaos said:

Okay, I want to know why. I won't critize. Btw you forgot SO.

I don't like Fable, Halo, and Crackdown (is this one even 2015?). Though i will wait and see with Crackdown cause there is more potential for positive change with that one, i guess.

I thought Alan wake was awful and QB is likely to go the same path, so far.

You know, the one that i actually did forget was D4..and I am a fan of Swery and Deadly Premonition (waaayyyy better than Alan Wake). But 1 game isn't enough, and I also don't know how the game will play, considering the whole Kinect thing..

Says: "Do you really want me to dismiss the 2015 games "in detail"?"

Lists no detail at all for 3 huge games lol

Still forgets SO and also forgets Scalebound, which has gameplay ready (http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/16/phil-spencer-already-playing-scalebound-working-with-platinum-a-highlight-for-xbox-one/)
and is definitely coming before Crackdown (most likely 2016)

jlmurph2 said:

Still forgets SO and also forgets Scalebound, which has gameplay ready (http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/16/phil-spencer-already-playing-scalebound-working-with-platinum-a-highlight-for-xbox-one/)

SO isn't 2015 is it?

And i have no interest in Scalebound because I hate all of Platinum Games's games. Yes, Bayonetta and MGR too, the fact that they're on Ps3 doesn't change that because I am not biased.

Around the Network
Raziel123 said:
jlmurph2 said:

SO isn't 2015 is it?

And i have no interest in Scalebound because I hate all of Platinum Games's games. Yes, Bayonetta and MGR too, the fact that they're on Ps3 doesn't change that because I am not biased.

Its 2014 and you didn't explain why you don't like it in your 2014 list.

Dark Chaos said:

SO isn't 2015 is it?

Because i don't "not like it", it just looks average.

They know even with the lack of games, nothing stops this train

Raziel123 said:
Dark Chaos said:

SO isn't 2015 is it?

Because i don't "not like it", it just looks average.

Okay so what exclusives do you like in SONY's lineup for 2014 and 2015? All of them I pressume?

KylieDog said:
Dark Chaos said:
KylieDog said:
Regarding TLOU vs HMCC.

HMCC will have been played by pretty much every Xbone owner already who had an interest in Halo. TLOU is at least good for the people who jumped ship from 360 to PS4.

What about all the People who jumped from PS2 to 360? Like myself.

Halo CE:A and backwards compatibility.

Halo CE:A has no original multiplayer and Halo 2 is unable to play multiplayer