By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Last Days of Michael Jackson

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/michael-jackson-should-have-died-earlier-autopsy-report-reveals/story-fn948wjf-1226966226971

5 years since Michael Jackson's death on 25 June 2009. An objective autopsy reveal the truth on what caused Michael Jackson's untimely death at the age of 50.

Jackson was nearly bald

The report shows that Jackson’s hair was not his own. He was wearing a wig. There were just sparse areas of his own hair on the sides and back of his head. His head was badly scarred from a burn from pyrotechnics during a commercial shoot for Pepsi in 1984.

He had multiple plastic surgeries

The report shows that Jackson had a cleft inserted in his chin and multiple procedures on his nose. His eyebrows, eyelashes and even his lips were tattooed.

Jackson bleached his skin

Jackson’s skin was blotched with areas that had stopped producing dark pigment — consistent with a disease, vitiligo. He also had another disease that affected his skin, discoid lupus. He used Benoquin cream to bleach his skin.

His lungs were severely damaged

Jackson had osteoarthritis in some of his fingers and his spine. Both his lungs showed widespread inflammation and extensive scarring. This is possibly an effect of the discoid lupus (an autoimmune disease) but could also be attributed to Jackson’s use of the narcotic demerol.

Jackson was not underweight

The report says Jackson was 136lb and 5 ft 9 inches tall. Although he appeared slightly thin, he was not underweight and was in the acceptable range. His heart was in good condition.

Around the Network

He depended on drugs to survive and they eventually killed him. Story is a dime a dozen.

We all get caught up in something.

his bodyguards published a very interesting book recently. worth a read for anybody who's interested in the isolation period of his life, his health and his last few days.

Plastic surgery? Bleached skin? An accident in 1984? I wonder what other shocking news the world knew nothing about will be discovered long after his death?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Everything I read about MJ is tragic, from the beginning to the end.

Most of the news is nothing new.I remember hearing years ago that he had so many surgeries on his nose that it had started falling apart.

spurgeonryan said:
Porcupine_I said:
Plastic surgery? Bleached skin? An accident in 1984? I wonder what other shocking news the world knew nothing about will be discovered long after his death?

The price of fame. Thriller is what did it. 

Sad that he did not just learn to live a normal life like most celebrities do when their career is over. Is drive destroyed him. The doctor just finished it.

Micheal Jackson isnt like other celebrities though...to compare his life with others is a bit unfair.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

It was all downhill for his psyche after that Pepsi commercial accident.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Poor fellow.
Fame comes as price, so it's not surprising that the most famous person in pretty much all of pop music history had to pay the most...