By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Rumour: Brawl release in Autumn 08 for Europe.

StarcraftManiac said:
Faxanadu said:
do i care? as long as i get kart and fit, i have no problem.

I don't want YOU to care... I just want this community to know about it! If you don't care, why bother posting?...

i guess you understood me wrong. the information is interesting. what i wanted to say is that i do not care as much for brawl than i do for the other two. hence the delay not affecting me much. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

wtf reggie is NA so he can't speak about europe can he?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
wtf reggie is NA so he can't speak about europe can he?

I'm sure all the different departments know at least some information about big releases in all the different regions. So yes, he can, but it is less likely to be correct.

Also, sucks for you guys, but NA doesn't even have a date for Mario Kart yet. (at least I haven't seen it yet)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Surely this shows they're lacking big games that we're unaware of. Probably one will be coming for christmas, but I wouldn't hold out much hope for an explosion of nintendo releases.

Go to hell with your Mario Kart Nintendo! We want Brawl!!11! Seriously, what the fuck!?

Around the Network

The worst part of all this is that he was saying it as an excuse to why europe get something early for once, so that the USA gamers don't feel so bad.. wtf

For everybody here:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=183203

Here Reggie states that it is because Nintendo doesn't have enough production capacity for their discs.

"Reggie cited the reason as a production problem, claiming that Nintendo would have to open and convert new factories in order to step up disc duplication, which would no doubt prove costly and wasteful in the long run"

Like wouldn't need to do that in near future/soon, because Wii sells like hot cakes.

Been bitching too much about this, but Nintendo does have more money than them need to open new plant for this.

(What kind of opening sales for Wii Fit and Brawl in Japan we could have seen if Nintendo would have sorted this problem already ?) G'DAMN

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Oh god I don't give tosh about Mario Kart GIMME BRAWL!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Poor Europeans, we have Brawl in March and MK in May?

Ah shit.

Autumn starts next month in Australia, so that thread title got my hopes up for a bit there.