By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Rumour: Brawl release in Autumn 08 for Europe.

Reggie Fils-Aime stated in a 1Up podcast that European Wii-owners will have to wait till Autumn 08 for Brawl.

Link to podcast: http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3149993

The reason is that we (Europeans) get Mario Kart and Wii Fit earlier than the American Wii owners... Nintendo is known for husselin releasedates from games and this is still a rumour. Although it still is the marketingboss from NoA who's saying this! At least i'm still keeping my hopes up for an early summer-release!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I was actually somewhat happy to hear the rumours of a June release. Why do they keep treating us this badly?

Wait, the link doesn't work. Is this another asshole thread meant to fool poor people who still have faith in their fellow internet users?

I hope not... But if we assume that Brawl doesn't get its release on spring, they're not going to release it summer, which generally can be considered as off-season.

Btw. Reggie isn't marketing boss, although him being CEO at NOA, he basically is in charge for marketing too, but not directly.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Parokki said:
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I was actually somewhat happy to hear the rumours of a June release. Why do they keep treating us this badly?

Wait, the link doesn't work. Is this another asshole thread meant to fool poor people who still have faith in their fellow internet users?

Dude, the link IS working... what's your problem?... You bitchin with me or what?...

THE NETHERLANDS

do i care? as long as i get kart and fit, i have no problem.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

When's Autumn, yes I'm serious.

Faxanadu said:
do i care? as long as i get kart and fit, i have no problem.

I don't want YOU to care... I just want this community to know about it! If you don't care, why bother posting?...

THE NETHERLANDS

ArtofAngels said:
When's Autumn, yes I'm serious.

21st of September till 21st of December if i recall correctly... That really sucks btw for Europe!

THE NETHERLANDS

Autumns starts the 21º of september and ends the 21º of december in the northern hemisphere where Europe is, and it would be spring in the southern Hemisphere.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
Autumns starts the 21º of september and ends the 21º of december in the northern hemisphere where Europe is, and it would be spring in the southern Hemisphere.

Or if you go by calendar, it's september, october and november.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.