By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the hell are people disappointed that Destiny is Rated T

Do you believe Destiny should have been Rated M?

Yes 42 19.00%

No 136 61.54%

Results 42 19.00%

Total:220

Short answer:

Because they only play M-rated games for mature gamers such as themselves.

Around the Network

because now their friends will make fun of them for not playing mature games of course

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Why would people be angry for this? I'm sure the game will have its fair share of blood and swearing to please those who only buy M-rated games.

Altough it would be hilarious if they change the swearing for Adam West's Batman-like dialogue:
-Holy cows, player! Those big bad aliens are gonna put a bomb in the space station!
-Don't worry Not-really-useful-AI! I will take those criminals to justice!
-(NANANANANANANANANA DESTINYYYYYYYYY)

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

No sex and violence and no violent sex. This game really isn't for me.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I didn't even know it was rated T until now

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Who cares about that? I'm just pissed we can't travel in out spaceships.

Well Dark Souls 2 was rated T, and we know how people felt about that..

I was actually super excited to see it rated T! Just means there isnt needless gore or language that will sour the experience for me!

Tamron said:
care to point to where it is you came to the conclusion that a notable number of people give a shit about it being rated T?

Hey OP, stop avoiding this question.

Didn't know this was an issue. Was there some gargantuan thread in the Destiny forums about this that I missed? I would have figured this would be a nonissue.