By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guess the Secret Game (2009 releasae date)

As it has been posted by DragonLord  in the following thread

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=18575

,there is a secret exclusive that made Darren Waters (from BBC london) speechless

So what do you guys think the secret game is?

Since it is in london ,it might be from the london studios.

it might be:

Heavy Rain

Heavenly sword 2

Wardevil

ICO's new project

A compeletly new IP

So let me know what you guys think

Cheers

Around the Network

Lair 2. A bigger, better, improved game.

Well, it's none of those things if it's a secret exclusive :-p

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

It's team Ico's new project. We've been hearing rumblings about it through other websites as well.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

IF Daren Water's is speechless, how did he tell us about it?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:
IF Daren Water's is speechless, how did he tell us about it?

Duhhhh,,,through the art of pantomime

About 3 months ago I started a thread (can't find it now) about a rumored secret Xbox 360 exclusive that blew away other console games. The information was just as strong and plausible as it is here (which is to say not very) and Sony fanboys charged in to send the thread down in flames.....

Er, where are they now?

http://kotaku.com/360239/motorstorm-2-will-be-a-four+player-splitscreen-island-getaway

"Sony showed a few games off at GDC, but one they didn't "show off" was MotorStorm 2. That one was reserved for the BBC, apparently, as only the Beeb's Darren Waters got a premiere showing of Evolution's upcoming racer. The sequel to 2006's launch favourite is leaving the desert behind, and will instead concentrate on a "lush island environment, full of interactive vegetation". More importantly - for both haters of exotic flora and PS3-owning Mario Kart enthusiasts - the game will feature 4-player split-screen racing, so you and three friends can party like it's 2002."

Was this all because of the sequel to this boring game?

New game from ICO team, its the only game that's got the pedigree to warrant so much hype.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

starcraft said:
About 3 months ago I started a thread (can't find it now) about a rumored secret Xbox 360 exclusive that blew away other console games. The information was just as strong and plausible as it is here (which is to say not very) and Sony fanboys charged in to send the thread down in flames.....

Er, where are they now?

The difference is that this is not a rumour.  This is an actual quote from a journalist, who has had to sign a confidentiality agreement not to disclose any information.

And I recall the 360 rumour, it was about a MGS killer app....no more information or rumours have surfaced since the original rumour though.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)