By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - War never ends, war never changes...

Whom will you fight for?

Europasta 44 69.84%

United Salads of Saladland 5 7.94%

Dictatorship of Salted Potatasia 1 1.59%

Aristocratic Republic - Candy Land 2 3.17%

Kingdom of East and West Shrooms 0 0%

Democrazy of French fries 2 3.17%

Total:54
Slarvax said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Why Anfebious! Why do you torment me so? We were lovers once were we not? How could you join the Forces of Slavarx is this vast and deadly war? I shall give you one last chance to join our forces before I unleash my ultimate weapon and vanquish all of the Salad forces!

Oh please! We were best friends, and as soon as Zisbest asked you, you didn't think about ME! WHAT ABOUT ME JIZZ T-T

Oh no! I thought about you! I thought about you a lot! Cause you see what I decided in the is To make you my Personal Sex Buddy when this is over muahahha! Cause you see, if I was under you, that means that I would follow your command but if I was under Ziebest! I can make you follow my command and do anything I please! Fap Fap Fap

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Please, General, don't do it...

You're kidding!? We are the creators of nuclear weapons! You thought we weren't ready? Unleash the Giant Lettuce Man!

And that's not all... Deploy the Giant Lettuce shield!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Slarvax said:

Why Anfebious! Why do you torment me so? e were lovers once were we not? How could you join the Forces of Slavarx is this vast and deadly war? I shall give you one last chance to join our forces before I unleash my ultimate weapon and vanquish all of the Salad forces!

Oh please! We were best friends, and as soon as Zisbest asked you, you didn't think about ME! WHAT ABOUT ME JIZZ T-T

Oh no! I thought about you! I thought about you a lot! Cause you see what I decided in the is To make you my Personal Sex Buddy when this is over muahahha! Cause you see, if I was under you, that means that I would follow your command but if I was under Ziebest! I can make you follow my command and do anything I please! Fap Fap Fap

Not planned out well enough Commander... you know that your long time friend, President Slarvax, could fall in this battle?

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Slarvax said:

You're kidding!? We are the creators of nuclear weapons! You thought we weren't ready? Unleash the Giant Lettuce Man!

Those are no match for the amazing...

PASTA MAN!

Around the Network

Little Pan™ effictively elimanted the Pasta Shield!
Preparing Fat Pan™ drop off!!!

Zisbest said:
Slarvax said:

Why Anfebious! Why do you torment me so? e were lovers once were we not? How could you join the Forces of Slavarx is this vast and deadly war? I shall give you one last chance to join our forces before I unleash my ultimate weapon and vanquish all of the Salad forces!

Not planned out well enough Commander... you know that your long time friend, President Slarvax, could fall in this battle?

B-B-But, you wouldn't! We had a deal remember? I join forces with you and you let Slarvax be my sex buddy!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

MohammadBadir said:
Little Pan™ effictively elimanted the Pasta Shield!
Preparing Fat Pan™ drop off!!!

Don't do it man, don't do it! We have bombs as well!

Squeezol said:
Slarvax said:

[What a weakling]

[one wind blow and they're gone]

Those are no match for the amazing...

PASTA MAN!

I thought it was clear not to use our mutants... but since the enemy is also doing so... go ahead, leader of the former known Noodlecopter armada!

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

B-B-But, you wouldn't! We had a deal remember? I join forces with you and you let Slarvax be my sex buddy!

I thought we were fightning for our favourite type of food, not for sexual reasons!