By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - War never ends, war never changes...

Whom will you fight for?

Europasta 44 69.84%

United Salads of Saladland 5 7.94%

Dictatorship of Salted Potatasia 1 1.59%

Aristocratic Republic - Candy Land 2 3.17%

Kingdom of East and West Shrooms 0 0%

Democrazy of French fries 2 3.17%

Total:54
Squeezol said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Anfebious said:

I'm going to win this war dammit.

Why Anfebious! Why do you torment me so? We were lovers once were we not? How could you join the Forces of Slavarx is this vast and deadly war? I shall give you one last chance to join our forces before I unleash my ultimate weapon and vanquish all of the Salad forces!

WHAT?! ANFEEY AND I WERE LOVERS! How dare you Jizz, HOW DARE YOU?!

Oh SHIT, the secret's out! Quick Slarvax! Kill Squeezol before he comes back kills me!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Squeezol said:
Anfebious said:

I'm going to win this war dammit.

Why Anfebious! Why do you torment me so? We were lovers once were we not? How could you join the Forces of Slavarx is this vast and deadly war? I shall give you one last chance to join our forces before I unleash my ultimate weapon and vanquish all of the Salad forces!

WHAT?! ANFEEY AND I WERE LOVERS! How dare you Jizz, HOW DARE YOU?!

Oh SHIT, the secret's out! Quick Slarvax! Kill Squeezol before he comes back kills me!

Lucky for me I'm somewhere out in the wild because of my heli crash.. Jizz, do you want to die? Do you? Tell me: Is your life really worth anything? HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT, HUH?! *Goes insane*

This, my friends, is the total domination I've been aching for! The USoS may have more fighting soldiers, but the technological effort is on our side...

INTRODUCING, probably the most deadly weapon ever manufactured by Europasta. Now president Slarvax, you're wondering 'hmpf... what is this 'weapon' anyway?' Let me show you...

75 Meganoodle Pastaic Bomb!

We also collected test data on its impact... If this baby were to hit USoS it would look similar to this:

Our ultimatum is: End this war now, send your remaining troops back to the USoS, acknowledge your Loss and declare your country to be permanent neutral! Otherwise... you know what'll happen. You've got 10 minutes.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Come on Jizz, show me your "Ultimate weapon" I have a lot of secret weapons to counter you. You have no chances. Accept it!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Come on Jizz, show me your "Ultimate weapon" I have a lot of secret weapons to counter you. You have no chances. Accept it!

Your secret weapon is love.. You broke my heart man! ;(

Around the Network

Commander Jizz, it is time... unleash your final blow as well!

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Oh please! We were best friends, and as soon as Zisbest asked you, you didn't think about ME! WHAT ABOUT ME JIZZ T-T

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

These weapons can potentially destroy the entire world! What're you guys even doing!?

You may think you have an advantage, but you're wrong!

Little Pan™ drop off!!!

I stranded here..

Where do I go?

When I'm feeling so lost and I don't want to be found.
When I'm looking and listening for that peace in my heart.
But I know I'll never hear that sound.

Amen.