By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - War never ends, war never changes...

Whom will you fight for?

Europasta 44 69.84%

United Salads of Saladland 5 7.94%

Dictatorship of Salted Potatasia 1 1.59%

Aristocratic Republic - Candy Land 2 3.17%

Kingdom of East and West Shrooms 0 0%

Democrazy of French fries 2 3.17%

Total:54

General! I have managed to gain some ground and attacked their ground bases while they were busy and foolishly attacking our shields! Look at them General!! Look at the wondrous results of our victory!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Guys, help! The internet's getting buggy due to the radioactivity of the nuclear explosion my noodlecopter made! I lost twice to Slarvax, do something!!!

Squeezol said:
Guys, help! The internet's getting buggy due to the radioactivity of the nuclear explosion my noodlecopter made! I lost twice to Slarvax, do something!!!

Grr! If the General Commands it! I shall use my ultimate weapon! But only if he allows me to! Ziebest! What is thy command?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'm going to win this war dammit.

Yeah, pasta is so lame that it's perfect for doing lame puns.
And this will give us the victory:

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Squeezol said:

Grr! If the General Commands it! I shall use my ultimate weapon! But only if he allows me to! Ziebest! What is thy command?

Allow it Zisbest! This'll get us back to even grounds!

Around the Network

You guys aren't even responsible for your own food!

(Is this it?! The ultimate weapon of Europasta?!)

Anfebious said:

Yeah, pasta is so lame that it's perfect for doing lame puns.
And this will give us the victory:

Why Anfebious! Why do you torment me so? We were lovers once were we not? How could you join the Forces of Slavarx is this vast and deadly war? I shall give you one last chance to join our forces before I unleash my ultimate weapon and vanquish all of the Salad forces!

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Anfebious said:

Why Anfebious! Why do you torment me so? We were lovers once were we not? How could you join the Forces of Slavarx is this vast and deadly war? I shall give you one last chance to join our forces before I unleash my ultimate weapon and vanquish all of the Salad forces!

WHAT?! ANFEEY AND I WERE LOVERS! How dare you Jizz, HOW DARE YOU?!

About your salad...

Take that!