By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - [Poll] Wii U vs PS4 sales at end of year.

Ps4 lead will be,

+9 mill or more 38 22.35%

+8 3 1.76%

+7 7 4.12%

+6 15 8.82%

+5 27 15.88%

+4 25 14.71%

+3 21 12.35%

+2 9 5.29%

+1 5 2.94%

Tied 20 11.76%

Total:170

??

Buying order: Switch, better pc

Around the Network

ps4 will most like be 16 million or so
wii u should be about 9-10 million so 5-6 million in favor of ps4

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

15 Mio PS4 and 10 Mio Wii U imo.
So i voted for +5 Mio obviously!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

with new games come holidays ,i think the difference of 3.5mill ps4

Why can't I vote for Wii U to be in the lead? ;)

Hype will probably be slowing down for the PS4 and not many big games this fall versus Nintendo in their prime season with amiibo and Smash Bros. I'll say the PS4 will be 3-4million ahead, voting 3 as I think it'll be closer.

Around the Network
ToxicJosh said:
Why can't I vote for Wii U to be in the lead? ;)

Hype will probably be slowing down for the PS4 and not many big games this fall versus Nintendo in their prime season with amiibo and Smash Bros. I'll say the PS4 will be 3-4million ahead, voting 3 as I think it'll be closer.

It's already 2m more being on the market for a year less. In Sept Sony will sell a ton more systems in that month alone. On Bf sony will sell a ton more systems in that day alone. In short, the gap will be closer to the higher end of the poll than lower end.

5 sounds pretty right to me

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

PS4: 16,500,000
WiiU: 10,500,000
The gap will be 6,000,000.

4 or 5

around +5

I think it's hard to predict because there is Smash and the christmas after the release of a new Mario Kart for Wii U and not so many new games for the PS4. Nethertheless the PS4 sells well except Japan.

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.