By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - For you people that don't flush in public bathrooms...

Joeron said:
FreeTalkLive said:
Joeron said:
In the Philippines and other poorer asian countries there's no paper and you have to bring your own.
Poor Asian countries, like Japan?

You should read my entire post I said Singapore first (rich asian country) and took Philippines as an example for poor. I can't say if it's true for all poor countries. I've only visited some in asia.

Not all bathrooms in Japan have paper and so some Japanese carry paper with them.  This used to be extremely common (after WWII for example) but more and more bathrooms are starting to have paper.  

So, I was just saying that it is just not poorer counties in Asia where you bring your own- you even do it in the least-poor part of Asia. 

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

I'm the guy who poops at an angle so the turd hits the bowl and streaks poo that even the water can't remove with a flush. I sometimes even proceed to grab a bit of toilet paper depending on the turds wetness and pick it out and rub it on the seat. If I'm feeling very adventurous I may even leave said turd on the seat with the tip hanging off towards the floor.

If it's brown, flush it down. If it's yellow, let it mellow.

^ My high school science teacher told that to the class as a water conservation measure.  He liked to do stuff like start class by reading a Darwin Award story. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Lol...what I hate even worse than the non-flushers is the people that piss @ the toilets instead of the urinals and DON'T LIFT THE SEAT FIRST. Then those who have to take a dump have to sit in your piss or clean it up (which both are disgusting).

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

i do....
but some ppl urinate on the toilet seats and thats nasty