By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - For you people that don't flush in public bathrooms...

@d21lewis---i have that when i sit down...one time i had to have some one call a plumber b/c i was stuck in the s-bend...that hurt

Around the Network
koopatrooper said:
why are u so angry about it just dont use public toilets Go HOME to do that

If I was out for the night why would I leave wherever I am, get in my car, drive home, take a minute to go to the bathroom, drive back to wherever I was, park, and then resume whatever I was doing?

d21lewis said:
AND don't you hate it when you're standing in front of a public toilet , urinating and your package dips into the water? No? Just me? Okay then. My blessing is my curse!

Yeah, that happens when I'm at home, taking a crap.  I thought maybe the water level in my toilet was just too high, but I think that "my blessing" is also a curse.

Ew.  This thread is gross.

I prefer going in the sink

Joking OFC

Around the Network

koopatrooper said:
why u sit on public toilets

Oh God, you're hilarious. "why U sit on public toilets!!1"

You don't have to sit to know that someone didn't flush.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Well, I don't really have much of a problem with public toilets, as all of the ones that I use either have the l8ight-sensor system that lolita was talking about. Or there are constant cleaners working, that check everything before the next person goes in.

Well, that was a lie, my school toilets are disgusting. It's not even a case of flushing, people seem to think that it's much more cool to just piss on the floor, or take a dump on the toilet seat. It's sick.

There was one toilet at Reading Festival which was just filled with shit. It must of got blocked, and then people just kept shitting in it, until it was just a big mound of shit.

Oh you think you have it bad. I have two brothers who never flush the toilet no matter what, imagine how bad it is for me. Seriously, it takes about a second to reach over and press down on the toilet handle. It's not a serious effort I don't know why people don't do it.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

ItsaMii said:
In the worst case scenario, do it like I do: flush it with your feet. That is a good way to avoid touching the handle.
When i read that bit, i had a mental image of you pushing sh*t down the toilet with your foot lol.