By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Featured at the Academy Awards

Looking at people playing the Wii on huge ass screens always makes me want to play with my Wii for some reason. I wonder if the audience feels the same.

Around the Network

Goddamn! You can't buy advertising like that. That was a great big solid gold free promo for Wii Sports if I ever saw one. Sony & MS execs must have groaned when that came on.

Too bad Nintendo still has zero Wiis in stock to take advantage of it. What a shame.

I still havent seen any Brawl ads. Where did u see them? Which channel??

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

ArtofAngels said:
I always spell paid with payed, I'm an embarrassment to carbon based life forms.

FYP, This is truly the nadir of mankind.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Here's one I've seen on ESPN or some other sports program:

Sorry about the crappy quality. Only video I could find.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

-Made me feel like a proud dad watching his son score a home run! I don't really know why.

Don't any of you get this? This means the liberal Oscars support video game violence. There was a murder simulator on a giant screen!

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Wii sold out for atleast the next 2 years confizermed

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Jon Stewart also pimped out the iPhone also... Did Apple pay for that?

They should have played Lair on PS3 instead