By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Weekly hardware 14 June: Wii U outsell XBOX ONE after price drop.

while anecdotal, we've been selling more Wii U's than Xbox One's at Target, and I work at one of the busiest Targets in the co. Only seen a few of the 399 sku's go.

Around the Network

For PS4 last week the global sales was at 8.2 mil, now its at 8.1 mil..and I know this because I check on the sales everyday

Messed up graphs

I'd wait for NPD numbers, before celebrating

Doooommeeed

Around the Network

The numbers for the WII U seem massively over tracked for the most part if last months NPD numbers are anything to go by ...

How in the hell does the WII U manage to sell almost half of it's units from last month in a week ?

fatslob-:O said:
The numbers for the WII U seem massively over tracked for the most part if last months NPD numbers are anything to go by ...

How in the hell does the WII U manage to sell almost half of it's units from last month in a week ?

That avatar goes with everything you type lol

ya, no lol wii u owners don't learn

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

is there anything good with these numbers at all? The combined sales of all the current gen home consoles is BELOW 250k?? That spells utter catastrophe, and we are just talking about which console is selling worst in a terrible week?

PS4 numbers are lower than expected; it finally went below 100k. This is bad.

As for WiiU, it's not great. Even though it outsold the XOne WW, drop off will only continue. Hoping it stays above 50k.

And for XOne. Price cut effect only barely outsold PS4 in US. This is lower than expected as it was a launch of a new lower price point. We also saw sales drop these last few weeks which was supposed to be anticipation for the new price point. It wouldn't surprise me if XOne is behind PS4 in US next week.

This is all if VG's numbers are accurate. They've been more than just a bit off these last few months for certain consoles (according to NPD).

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)