By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official VGChartz Gamerscore League - July 2015 update

Should we be able to remove polls?

Yes 24 68.57%

No 6 17.14%

Total:30

Noble forced me to have a good month lol

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Noble forced me to have a good month lol

Prepare to be forced to have another good month then.... I'm aiming for 10k this month

The update will be up tomorrow.

-___- come on man, its Destiny month lol for some reason I thought this would be a slow month. Guess I'm wrong yet again. Don't think I blew my load competing for July + August. I still have some tricks up my sleeve for when things get hairy.

Ka-pi96 said:
jlmurph2 said:

-___- come on man, its Destiny month lol for some reason I thought this would be a slow month. Guess I'm wrong yet again. Don't think I blew my load competing for July + August. I still have some tricks up my sleeve for when things get hairy.

If you can pull another big month like you have and play a lot of Destiny that will be very impressive indeed, you can do it murph!

I could get 5000GS this week if I wanted to. My girlfriend went back off to school at the end of August. I got nothin but free time and work now ;). 

Ka-pi96 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

If you can pull another big month like you have and play a lot of Destiny that will be very impressive indeed, you can do it murph!

I could get 5000GS this week if I wanted to. My girlfriend went back off to school at the end of August. I got nothin but free time and work now ;). 

5k this week! :o  I'll just have to beat that then, I left my job last week so for the next couple weeks I've got nothing but free time as well

Are you challenging me to get 5k this week?

Ka-pi96 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

5k this week! :o  I'll just have to beat that then, I left my job last week so for the next couple weeks I've got nothing but free time as well

Are you challenging me to get 5k this week?

Not quite, I'm challenging myself to get more than 5k this week

Ok good lol

Around the Network

Just commenting to put in my VGChartz buddy.

Hmph, as much as I'd love to waste money on indies and the such to compete in September, I think I'll pass. Destiny and maybe Forza Horizon 2 is what I'm buying for the month.

Oh well, im happy with my standings. But im wondering which games were added to platinums this month.

Nice work once again Ka-Pi.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Oh well, im happy with my standings. But im wondering which games were added to platinums this month.

Yep, you're doing really well.

As for platinums
COD: Ghosts (X360 & XOne), Fibbage, Madden NFL 25 and Strike Suit Zero are the new plats this month.
Diablo 3, Madden NFL 15, NBA 2K14, Powerstar Golf and Xbox Fitness will become plats as soon as someone gets at least 750 GS in them.
Another World, Lococycle, Strider, Thief, Worms Battlegrounds and Zoo Tycoon will become plats if at least 1 more person plays them.

I do intend to get all this information in a post and updated regularly as soon as I can.

Ok cool, great job man