By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can TLOU RE open with over 500k? Predict first week sales.

Blob said:
Seems high to me. The owners of PS4s are likely to be the more diehard fans who probably played the last of us last year. Not sure if one year difference is enough for people to be that keen to play it again, ill go with 200k.

well 1080p, 60fps, better controller, better online functionality, and included DLC which I hadn't bought yet (only really interested in the SP one) were enough for me to preorder despite platinuming it last year.  I'm surprised no one mentions the improved UI, online, or controller as pluses in these remasters.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

I think it will sell more than TR: DE did on PS4.

PwerlvlAmy said:
If people are dumb then yes this game will sell crazy

Yeah, because people wanting to play the game in the best state possible are dumb and because literally every person on the planet has played the game before and would just be buying it again

Ok it semés the game has à bundle , at least in France http://www.amazon.fr/Console-PS4-Noire-Last-Remastered/dp/B00L32A7W0/ref=pd_sim_sbs_vg_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0FG44XZYJ4FZK3Y2W97V

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

around 200k maybe

We already have a prediction thread for this game, but I say 400k.

I'll definitely be purchasing it on PS4 now over the PS3 version i've yet to pick up. However, that will likely be sometime in the far future (Bloodborne!!!)

This should help:

The PS5 Exists.