By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PREDICTION: Halo Master Chief Collection coming to PC

I wouldn't count it out. Microsoft is looking to strengthen it's support for PC.

12 - 18 months after launch wouldn't really hurt the Xbox One sales and might persuade some of the PC crowd to come across to the Xbox One for Halo 5.

#SaveShenmue

Top 5 Most Anticipated Games:

- Quantum Break
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Destiny
- The Division
- Final Fantasy XV

Around the Network

Halo 2 Anniversary, 3, and 4 would be released separately if anything.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

If they did... The reasons to own an x1 will go dramatically lower... Like I am not trying to bash the x1 or anything but exclusives keep on coming to PC... Whats the point in owning an x1 then? So I doubt it but if it did, I will buy it in day one... On PC that is

Granted PC doesn't directly compete with consoles but one of the main reason to own a console is for the console exclusives

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Whilst possible, the developers have all but ruled it out, especially not in the next couple of years, by which time people will have well and truly moved on to Guardians.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

hinch said:
Mohasus said:

It may happen by the time Halo 5 releases. It won't be selling on xbox one anymore and might persuade some pc gamers to buy an xbox one to play the next chapter of the franchise.

hinch said:

That, and MS doesn't give a toss about PC gaming (anymore). Also, piracy.

Oh yeah they totally don't. Xbox one drivers, Age of Empires HD, Fable Anniversary, Rise of Nations: Extended Edition. Could they do much more? Yes, but that doesn't mean they don't give a toss about it. Also, check Ubisoft's lastest financial report, PC is their biggest platform, piracy right?

You just proved my point.

As for the piracy, its still an issue for publishers.. and like I said, a PC release would take away potential sales for the Xbox One. The console needs system sellers (exclusives), and this is one of them.

How did I prove anything? They brought back a bunch of old games to PC, and WHAT EXACTLY IS THE HALO MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION? Oh yeah, a bunch of old games.

If the announcement and release are delayed, it won't take away potential sales. That's like saying that GTAV PS4/XBO/PC is taking away sales from PS3/360.

Around the Network

well, well, well......

I thought it would be awhile until a PC announcement. Closer to mid-late 2015 for an announcement.

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/halo-master-chief-collection-pc-listing-appears/

I guess it's going to be announced and coming out sooner than expected.

Well that would make the xbox one only good for gears of war and forza.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

At this point... maybe you have right.

Well if they keep halo 5 exclusive for a year +, then halo MCC for PC would just be a way to print $100m+ for Microsoft. It makes sense, but of course logic doesn't always prevail.

uhhh no, Amazon also listed it for 360 at one point, that isn't happening either.