By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Worst Mario Kart 8 Track (No Retro)

Which one is the worst?

Mushroom 16 13.56%

Flower 17 14.41%

Star 7 5.93%

Special 16 13.56%

See results 60 50.85%

Total:116
Mr Khan said:
cycycychris said:
Probably Rainbow Road. This one took all the skill out of it. Rainbow road should be the one where everyone struggles and dies. But this one is to easy. Plus I really don't like the design either.

It's only easy in a vacuum. With folks bumping into each other, or when you're trying to boost, it can be a fairly white-knuckle experience.

When your're playing online or with several friends that first figure 8 section can be brutal because everyone gets items right before it and it's easy to get totally screwed over on that part. Especially if you're near the front.

Around the Network

Electrodrome. I just dislike it with passion. Nothing's really going on over it, no obstacles, no personality. It has NOTHING to do with Mario's world.

Dolphin Shoals

Bone Dry Dunes is complete ass

guiduc said:
Electrodrome. I just dislike it with passion. Nothing's really going on over it, no obstacles, no personality. It has NOTHING to do with Mario's world.

See, i like it. Parts of it feel like i slipped into a quick version of Rez.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

first of all, this poll is fail because you are asking for a track and there should be a total of 16 options for votes, not 4 on the cups. But for me, worst would be the Sweet Canyon.

ikki5 said:
first of all, this poll is fail because you are asking for a track and there should be a total of 16 options for votes, not 4 on the cups. But for me, worst would be the Sweet Canyon.

They only let you use 10 options.

There's something about Bone-Dry Dunes and Dolphin Shoals that just rubs me the wrong way. Especially during online races. The worst part is everyone online seems to have a fetish for Dolphin Shoals.

Dolphin Shoals because I just cant be good at that track for some reason.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Bone-Dry Dunes sucks.