By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe the first moon landing was fake????

stof said:
Ah geez Rath. Next you'll be telling me the Cake is a lie!
No, the Cake is a Pie!

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
Area 51 is in the southwestern portion of Lincoln County to be precise RocketPig, before you go categorizing me into the group you so evidently look down upon.

Gee Oh Oh Gee Ell Ee. As someone who has been to Roswell and has driven up through highway 375, color me unimpressed. They are nowhere near each other and are two separate conspiracy theories.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Like I said earlier here is both sides.

http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
kenzomatic said:
I have a theory 2+2 = 5

for extremely large values of 2

Anyways, this thread is very amusing.  Paints a very different picture of some.

rocketpig said:
ArtofAngels said:
Area 51 is in the southwestern portion of Lincoln County to be precise RocketPig, before you go categorizing me into the group you so evidently look down upon.

Gee Oh Oh Gee Ell Ee. As someone who has been to Roswell and has driven up through highway 375, color me unimpressed. They are nowhere near each other and are two separate conspiracy theories.

They are linked together my pig like rocket friend, you are about to engage into someone who obsesses over the 'Roswell Area 51' conspiracy, there's reason to believe that the suspicious happenings at that highly secret base are all resulted from examination, and reverse engineering of a crashed alien spacecraft, you look up Roswell or Area 51, read a book about it, watch a documentary, whatever media source you find about the conspiracy, and you find me where you can't find the words 'Roswell' and 'Area 51' in the same article.

And sure there's other happenings there such as the propulsion systems related to the Aurora Program, but that's not what we're talking about.

Around the Network

I urge anyone who either believes it's a hoax or is open to that possibility to go here

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I never get these "conspiracy's". We'll never know completely so why give a damn lol? You believe what you want to believe and don't waste your time thinking other wise. If you want to go find "the truth" and be a hero good luck to you. After you find out that the moon landing is real or fake you can move onto the twin towers, after that you can go onto the next thing that you cannot live without searching the facts.

Fact: Government's lie, and sometimes it's best if you just live with it.

In my opinion it was probably real. I'm not going to be a pansy and look into it. I'll just take there word for it. If i'm wrong i'll be happy for those who wasted 40 years of there life trying to figure out the answer.

I believe it happened. I also believe that they brought back something evil when they came back form the moon. Some virus... that makes mankind create their own conspiracy theories...like this one. And America being responsible for 9/11.

However if Bush told me it happened today, I wouldn't believe him as hes lost all the cred and then some. It would have to come from George Clooney...hes an amazing actor!

Now that I have calmed down let me explain something just about everything you use today. it was made/helped created/rooted by NASA and a lot of it came from the Apollo mission. So if you study any science or engineering you will come across this stuff.

1 you will likely come across someone who worked for NASA in some matter. (maybe lots of people)
2 A ton of what you learn will prove and relate to Space missions.
3 Everything in those to feilds prove its real (not point to it)

So when you say its fake It's worse then a personal attack you are attacking reality. Your attacking everything we know to be true. You are attacking friends family and heros.

That is why people get upset

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
stof said:
I urge anyone who either believes it's a hoax or is open to that possibility to go here

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

Conspiracy theorists don't let logic get in the way of their beliefs, stof.

AoA, I'm not going to debate Roswell with you. There are a ton of theories out there and frankly, I'm just not that interested in it. I was just ribbing you for calling it "Roswell Area 51" when the two locations are in different states.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/