By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe the first moon landing was fake????

Oh no the cake is real. Its an alien.

Around the Network

Missing files oh crap that proves it.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Rath said:
Oh no the cake is real. Its an alien.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

konnichiwa said:
konnichiwa said:
Their are just to many coincidences...

Like:

How is it possible that Blueprints and design and development drawings of the machines involved are missing and that Apollo 11 data tapes containing telemetry and the high quality video (before scan conversion) of the first moonwalk are missing? When people wants to research it?

It is one of the most importantests things that happened in the USA and they lost the proof?

If you ask me....I would say it is awkward isn't it?

Why you don't answer this?

They have the training module for the Apollo 11 craft in Arizona. Not sure where the original is but I doubt it just got up and ran away (I'll take a guess and say it's probably in the Smithsonian without checking).

I have no idea about the footage but I'll look it up. Honestly, if that's the most evidence you can come up with to disprove the landing, you don't have a leg to stand on. Physicists and astronomers have been calculating and recalculating the details of the moon landing for years and no one has come up with substantial evidence to show that it was faked. Combine that with the Soviets having some of the best scientists on Earth working to get there before the US and no one said anything puts 95% of the conspiracy theories in serious doubt right off the bat.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Ramstein was on the moon!!

What do you ask?  Do I have the tapes with the proof;.

Euhm..

Euhm...

I lost them like Nasa and their proof tapes of their first moon landing...

So write it in the Music history books!!   Ramstein was the first band on the moon!

Around the Network

Area 51 is in the southwestern portion of Lincoln County to be precise RocketPig, before you go categorizing me into the group you so evidently look down upon.

Konnichiwa's theory is a THEORY. there is nothing wrong with what he said IMO.

The US government has done alot of fucked up things..

My deceased grandpa used to tell me alot of stories as a child..coverups a plenty.... If people were dying from a medicine that was allowed by FDA after years of use they would cover it up. when ppl get killed by friendly fire in combat they cover it up. Anything that doesnt make the U.S look good they cover it up.
Whenever the USA government wants us to believe something they make sure you will believe.
im not saying we faked anything but it is POSSIBLE.

but the thing is with the US government you will never know the truth...sad..

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I have a theory 2+2 = 5

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

This is the sad reality we live in.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=18569&start=0#end

ioi + 1

Yeah... no. It happened.

Even if there was a hoax, the sheer scope of it would have led to it being leaked by now.

Also the USSR eaisly could of you know... called America on it.

To deny it happened is really just... lacking any real basis other then wanting it to not be real.