By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will have the biggest sales bump this holiday? (INC. POLL!)

The largest sales increase (by percentage) over the winter months will be for:

Nintendo 92 53.18%

Sony 70 40.46%

Microsoft 10 5.78%

Total:172
SjOne said:
LBP3 isn't a PS4 exclusive though

Regardless it's going to push a lot of PS4's.

Around the Network

After this E3, really hard to say.

You should've posted the exclusive or bi-platform games that are slated to be released during fall.

I always thought Nintendo had a better bump during the holiday season than Microsoft or Sony.

Percentage, nintendo most certainly, wii u will return to its baseline well below ps4 and xbone and then smash will drop and boost sales along with the holiday rush by five fold. And it will still get outsold, at least by the ps4.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
I believe all of them will have too big of boost to decide
wii u with smash= tons sold
xbox one with halo collection=tons sold
little big planet=tons sold
Now i was hoping people wouldnt keep mocking driveclub!
Anyway itll come down to microsoft or nintendo because destiny releases in september(unless it has legs)
it wont be ps4's big holiday seller
unless LBG3 or my beloved driveclub do the trick

I don't think LBP is that big seller, despite surely moving some hardware. Destiny will be the game that will keep X1 and PS4 selling. This game will dwarf WD numbers. Activision is spending heavy on advertising there. Everybody is trying to create a CoD killer, so Activision was smart and they did it themselves and will keep the money in their pockets.

Around the Network

well i agree but will it have legs in time for the holidays?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Nintendo will no doubt get the biggest boost in percents.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

xbone, it will be the the weakest of the 3 but strong in NA, where the most holyday action is hapenning.

Percentage wise it's going to be Nintendo, volume wise it's gonna be Sony.

SjOne said:
LBP3 isn't a PS4 exclusive though

It's all in the marketing, and they'll market it as a PS4 exclusive.