By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So the most overused character in Mario Kart 8 is...! <(o_O<)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBgQyGJ-GLg

Of course this is just from my experience and things could always change later on, but as of right now and after playing many many online races, I think it safe to that she is the single most used character in Mario Kart 8, not even including her baby form! I can't seem to ever get into a group that doesn't have atleast one Rosalina player, and there are usually more Rosalina's than any other one character in any given group. After playing in this full group of 12, where everyone was a different character, everyone except for two Rosalinas of course, that there was when I came to this conclusion!

As weird as it sounds I'm both surprised by this yet not surprised at the same time. Surprised because well, she's a pretty useless character, let's be honest! I can't even remember what she did in Galaxy, if anything! Then again, a character's relevance doesn't necessarily have anything to do with how likeable they, afterall my second favorite character is Daisy and she's pretty much a spin-off only character now. So I guess overall I'm not surprised then, especially with how Nintendo has been shoving Rosalina down our throats recently. It's only a matter of time until she get's her own game! xD

So yeah what do you all think about this!? Have you seen more Rosalinas than any other character aswell? Are you ok with her being the most used? Oh and I should note that she's not nearly as overused as Funky Kong in MKWii or Metal Mario in MK7, thank goodness!

Around the Network

Ok seriously I don't think you should make anymore threads with that avatar.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Rosalina has the sexiest butt, that's all she needs.

I guess everyone loves Milfs!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Fusioncode said:

Yeah, it felt kinda odd to see it..

Around the Network

She's kinda hot.

Fusioncode said:

Nope, man up and deal with it!

That Avi still gets me...

Anyway, I've noticed this too. I'm fine with it though as Rosalina is better than both Peach & Daisy. She comes off as having more personality. She has definitely picked up a large following and I'm sure Nintendo has noticed which is why she's appearing in more games.

Super Rosalina coming to a 3DS / Wii U near you soon? My guess would be yes. (or she'll play a much bigger role in the next 3D Mario) 

Yeah I've noticed the same thing too. I don't see what's so special about her.

btw your avatar is awful! D:

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I'd hit that..... (Rosalina, NOT the avatar!)

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity