By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you think Activision will milk dry the gh series ?

With small updates and some improvement just to cash in more money they are already doing this by making Guitar Hero: Aerosmith they are even making a ds guitar hero(lets be realistic the ds does not need guitar hero it already have amazing games).

Around the Network

Of course they will.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

DS Guitar Hero??? That'll be uhh...interesting..

Yes, the question of a big company not milking a successful series is not one that needs to be asked these days (cough.. need for speed)

yes....but who isnt going to buy it?

Around the Network

Activision is the new EA, of course they'll milk it dry.

Guitar Hero DS will flop, I'm sure of it. It seems like a game that would be made for the DS (now instead of a guitar, you can just tap the onscreen dots!) but it's just stupid.

Anyways, it will be released so often that at one point it'll just become a mainstream piece of crap. I think Guitar Hero 4 will probably be the peak of sales for the series, and then you'll see Activision putting the series on the PSP and DS and Cell Phone, and god knows what else!

DS could work well if you could actually flick the strings on screen

They'll try to, so far I've only bought the 3rd one.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Guitar Hero will turn into Smackdown vs Raw
or Madden.