By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Today I played several Nintendo games

Samus Aran said:

No surprise you like Yoshi's Woolly World given your avatar.

I'm personally interested in Yoshi's WW, Captain Toad Tracker, Bayonetta 2, Zelda U and Splatoon. Not sure yet if I'll buy all of those, will depend on future news and reviews. I want some crazy designs in Captain Toad Tracker for example. The boss battle against the dragon looked promising.

I imagine Toads Treasure Tracker will have a ton of variety I mean its a Nintendo game after all.

Around the Network

were you at e3?

Pavolink said:
Captain Toad FTW!
This and Hyrule Warriors are 100% buy.
Bayo 75% and Smash 50%

And my batteries are low.

Its just because you haven´t played it. If your budget allows it, you should really purchase it.

Turkish said:
were you at e3?

Yes I was, in fact I am still in Los Angeles

Thanks I might have to get Bayonetta now.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
Samus Aran said:

No surprise you like Yoshi's Woolly World given your avatar.

I'm personally interested in Yoshi's WW, Captain Toad Tracker, Bayonetta 2, Zelda U and Splatoon. Not sure yet if I'll buy all of those, will depend on future news and reviews. I want some crazy designs in Captain Toad Tracker for example. The boss battle against the dragon looked promising.

I imagine Toads Treasure Tracker will have a ton of variety I mean its a Nintendo game after all.

True, looking forward to more news. Shouldn't take too long as it is releasing this year. 

I thought of an idea to sell crazy copies of Yoshi's Woolly World by the way: 

Yoshi's Woolly World's collectors edition:

- Includes a yarn Yoshi and yarn Shy Guy

I can dream, right? :) 

AndrewWK said:
Turkish said:
were you at e3?

Lucky you, what is your job if I may ask? But unlucky that you didnt get to see the new star fox!

Turkish said:
AndrewWK said:
Turkish said:
were you at e3?

Lucky you, what is your job if I may ask? But unlucky that you didnt get to see the new star fox!

I have two jobs, I am an engineer in a microchip laboratory and work for a company called Infineon. And I do parttime work for a website called nextgen.at

Really awesome to hear. It makes me more excited for the games than I already was. Yoshi's Woolly World looks great and really fun to play, looking forward to that one.

cannonballZ said:
Really awesome to hear. It makes me more excited for the games than I already was. Yoshi's Woolly World looks great and really fun to play, looking forward to that one.

Yes it looks really fucking good