By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda U Analyzed and Explained! My Theory of Where and When the Next Game will be Set

Also "fog" is the best evidence its morning it always happens in the morning.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

I hope they release a video of the trailer in better quality.

spemanig said:

i dont think so. the thing thats really frustrating is that they havent even uploaded the trailer on Nintendos Official Youtube Chanel.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

DanneSandin said:
S.Peelman said:
It was a good point. If I recall correctly, Demise and the curse he cast was the reason Link and Ganon (and Zelda, I assume) would forever reincarnate and their destinies to forever be intertwined and he says something of the sort in one of his final monologues at the end of Skyward Sword, but I agree that the intro of Skyward Sword leaves enough leeway for another Link to have come before. And it's a little convenient indeed that in SS, Link is the only one that could handle the Goddess Sword.

Hmmm but how would they move around the Curse of Demise if this is a prequel to SS? How could there have been a Link before Link in SS? It's a very legitamite discussion!

I... I don't know .

There are however moments where it's said that Link was 'chosen' by the Goddess, they could come up with something that wouldn't make that so random. Maybe Demise's curse just made the Goddess's choice permanent for all time, or something...

kljesta64 said:
spemanig said:

i dont think so. the thing thats really frustrating is that they havent even uploaded the trailer on Nintendos Official Youtube Chanel.

Maybe when they do, it'll be in hd.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
kljesta64 said:
spemanig said:

Maybe when they do, it'll be in hd.

youtube sucks anyway..at least they gave us HQ pictures. 

720p this is the best for now if you use chrome dont try mozilla looks a little bit better

Tsubasa Ozora

kljesta64 said:

finally

but if we look how everything behaves in the game its clearly morning the sun looks like very bright, farmers, animals, birds etc.. I see the sun rising.

kljesta64 said:

Well I'll be damned... You're right about that! That is either fog/mist OR it could be smoke from that... thing that shots fire! But yeah, if this is morning my whole analyzis falls apart ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
kljesta64 said:

finally

but if we look how everything behaves in the game its clearly morning the sun looks like very bright, farmers, animals, birds etc.. I see the sun rising.

kljesta64 said:

Well I'll be damned... You're right about that! That is either fog/mist OR it could be smoke from that... thing that shots fire! But yeah, if this is morning my whole analyzis falls apart ^^

sorry about that but yes its clearly fog you can see it everywhere and before the monster arrives..

Tsubasa Ozora

S.Peelman said:
DanneSandin said:

Hmmm but how would they move around the Curse of Demise if this is a prequel to SS? How could there have been a Link before Link in SS? It's a very legitamite discussion!

I... I don't know .

There are however moments where it's said that Link was 'chosen' by the Goddess, they could come up with something that wouldn't make that so random. Maybe Demise's curse just made the Goddess's choice permanent for all time, or something...

That's not to bad actually! Perhaps the Goddess Hylia and Link were destined to be reborn as Zelda and... well, Link to return all the Hylians back to Earth and Demise made sure that they would be reborn again and again. But wouldn't this Curse be lifted once Link got defeated by Ganon in OoT? Demise should have gotten his revenge then...

kljesta64 said:

sorry about that but yes its clearly fog you can see it everywhere and before the monster arrives..

I kinda hope now that Nintendo messed up and that they didn't take that into consideration ^^