By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So, why was the US Wii U bump similar to Japan and so different from Europe? The vgc numbers expected a similar bump, that's why they're so off.

My prediction of 150K Wii U consoles sold during MK8 launch week wasn't that bad, but I expected the US and Japan to be higher and Europe to be much lower.

Can someone explain me to which weeks Reggie was referring when he talked about quadrupled Wii U sales? I'm still confused... Some say MK8 launch week vs. previous week, others say first week of June vs. MK8 launch week...

Around the Network

Hard to tell if the Wii U underperformed, or if we had too high expectations for two days of sales. What is certain is that VGChartz numbers are very disappointing. I usually am ok with the numbers, but being off by 50K in a week is pretty bad.

Wii U + XBOX family
cream has arrived.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=116909258&postcount=1449

Hey look! News! Wii U + Xbox family < PS4

Edit: Dammit Fusion!

Fusioncode said:
Wii U + XBOX family < PS4

cream has arrived.

Wow, that's a meltdown!

Around the Network

Interesting he/she's put Wiiu first:

Originally Posted by creamsugar

The PS5 Exists. 

Fusioncode said:

cream has arrived.

So the question is.... Wii U > X1 or X1 > Wii U??

I really dont understand how its undertracked is this does this include canada or mexico if not how is it overrtracked

Fusioncode said:

cream has arrived.

Dead Lord. The whole family huh?

Explains the next chapter comment, since not even the whole family could outsell the PS4 this time.

RolStoppable said:
vivster said:
Tagged. I hope I can find this thread again on Monday. Will probably be buried under a thousand duplicate threads from E3 -.-

Um, you do realize that the purpose of a "tagged" post is to get a thread on your VGChartz Buddy, right? Making the whole "argh, where is this thread?" hassle obsolete.

LMAO