By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
eFKac said:

Don't know what to do

Throw a coin.

Tail, you purchase the game.

Head...well... *unfasten trouser*

Around the Network

I thought it looked pretty meh at the conference yesterday (to put it nicely)...I think I will be passing on this one

Shinobi-san said:

Has anyone tried this game out?

Its pretty amazing...has a flower type vibe to it...although imo the gameplay is more fun and challenging.

I'm really enjoying it. It's super cheap so if you looking for a fun, peaceful game that's kinda trippy then go get it now.

Love the music in this game as well. Played it a few hours straight after downloading!

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

I bought it, but I probably won't get into it until this weekend. The fact that it was available during the E3 conference is why I think SONY won E3 in terms of content. It was a really smart move.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

i wacthed a fiar bit of footage earlier,it doesn't totally grab me like journey did but i couldn't hear the music,i'll wait for plus i think ,i reckon it might get on their pretty quick,something has too right

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

lol http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=184972&page=1#

Around the Network

Bought it last night, but got caught up in Wolfenstein while it was downloading. I only played the first level (3 am already) which was great. Perfect game for a projector, sucked me right in, bha why do humans need sleep :(

2008ProchargedGT said:

lol http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=184972&page=1#

I swear i searched for an entwined thread...to post my opinions. I'm not the type of poster to make threads...i couldnt find anything!

That thread didnt go so well though

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

eFKac said:
Fuck I'm hearing very conflicting opinions on it, and like totally extreme. People are saying it's amazing, others that it's a worthless crap.

I'm really close to buying it, price is right, even for 90 minutes of gameplay if the game is great, and it also gives me this Flower/Journey vibe.

Don't know what to do, especially with exams next week

It will probably be as conflicting as flower was....lots of people think flower is complete garbage.

One thing i dont think is up for debate is the awesome feeling and atmosphere to the game.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

SvennoJ said:
Bought it last night, but got caught up in Wolfenstein while it was downloading. I only played the first level (3 am already) which was great. Perfect game for a projector, sucked me right in, bha why do humans need sleep :(

The gameplay is surprisingly deep for what is a very basic concept. I played until the 7th life in one go. The game seems pretty short unfortunately. Will check it out a bit more tonight maybe and post some more info.

I have finished the "Campaign" and now I am playing the challenges. I really like 8/10 and its just 8€. If you are thinking about buying I think you should