By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sunset Overdrive(Gameplay) 16 minutes of Glorious gameplay

Sunset Overdrive

Day One 30 42.25%

Waiting for Price Drop 5 7.04%

ahhhhhh I will buy at a high price 6 8.45%

whats sunset overdrive 9 12.68%

De nada 15 21.13%

I am broke 6 8.45%

Total:71

Yep R&C movie should be great, Blockcade Entertainment is also making the Sly Cooper Movie and Heavenly Sword movie. I am hopeful good things come out of this and we get a Heavenly Sword sequel.

Around the Network

This looks great, would buy it if it was on Wii U.

Hi vgchartz goers. I'm new so hi all.

On topic :

This game looks really good. I'm really happy with the titles coming out in 2014 for Xbox one. This other than halo master chief collection is the best game this year IMO at the moment.

I was interested until the e3 footage. Just isn't my kind of game. The constant jabbering alone made my ears bleed.

For those that like it, enjoy!

in the minority here but this game looks stupid to me, its trying too hard to be funny

Around the Network
Pureoctane said:
Hi vgchartz goers. I'm new so hi all.

On topic :

This game looks really good. I'm really happy with the titles coming out in 2014 for Xbox one. This other than halo master chief collection is the best game this year IMO at the moment.

Welcome to VGC and enjoy your stay. 

Amazes me that no one besides me at all gets a Jet Grind Radio vibe.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

thx1139 said:

You mean Jet Set Radio the original Sega game, i am sure most if not all who watched it probably came to a similar conclusion as you did when they saw the footage. like they say everything is a remix. 

GhetooBillGates said:
thx1139 said:

You mean Jet Set Radio the original Sega game, i am sure most if not all who watched it probably came to a similar conclusion as you did when they saw the footage. like they say everything is a remix. 

I went with the North American name.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

It sure looks fun, but it seems repetitive too.