By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which version of Grand Theft Auto IV are you gonna

madskillz said:
PDF said:
PS3, the only system it should of been on.

ROTFLMBO ... uh, yeah ... I am opting for the PS3 version because R* said the PS3 would be the definitive version and the two extra downloadable episodes ... oh, wait a minute ... opps ... wrong console ... yikes!

360 version, with extra episodes that will never, ever see the light of day on any PC and console.  And with R* said the 360 version is the complete version, AND the simple fact that R* has only shown GTA IV on the 360, I wouldn't risk taking a chance on the PS3 version. So what I played the past GTAs on the PS2 - and Xbox ... just like I played DMC on the PS2 - and now, I play it on the 360.

The 360 version will OWN the PS3 version, hands down ... 

Any proof of that ?

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Around the Network

I'll be buying the 360 version unless it's a giant pile of bug-ridden junk (which it won't be). I want the DLC. Or, to put it more accurately, I want the option of buying the DLC.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

It's a pity to see a franchise which was once such a strong hold for Sony put on another console. Guess its a sign of the times that Sony is just another kid on the block, no longer the king.

I'm sure the PS3 version will sell more, but in the end the 360 version will take a considerable chunk out of what benefit the PS3 could have reaped from this game.

That's the price you pay when you bank on third party games as your bread and butter.

Well, I have a 360 and a PS3 (and a Wii btw lol), and JUST because of the episodic content (maybe not just... achievements always draw me in), I will be purchasing the 360 version.

Just kiss the tip.

Deviation59 said:
schattenwolf86 said:
I would just say if you have both consoles, just wait and see what the DLC for the 360 version will be. If it's worth it to you to have it, then go 360. Since I dont have a 360, I'm going to get the PS3 version. Yeah, its a disappointing not get that DLC, but oh well.

Who the hell wants to wait and see for the DLC? The first episode doesn't come out until August and I'm buying GTA IV the day it comes out.

That's the stupidist thing that I have ever heard. Why would you NOT want extra content? Play the actual game until August... the ignorance is baffling.

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network

If I get any version then it would be the 360 version.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

If anything, I'll just probably buy the PS3 version. But ultimately Im not really interested in GTAIV.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

I own Both Ps3 and 360 and it would be stupid from me not to get the 360 version knowing about the extra content and achievements and awesome online community

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

PS3, lol only because i have a ps3, but even if i had both, i would want to play it on the console brand that started it, dunno, thats just me.

X360 version because i don't have PS3 yet.