By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD4 - What's your rank?

My PS3 is doing overtime since i bought CoD4 2 weeks ago.

The game is kick-ass online! My total online playtime is around 2 days and 8 hours.

My rank: 25. (Prestige level 1, that means that i've been to rank 55 and restarted once with a new insignia).

So basically, that's level 80.

My favorite weapon is an M4 - Red Dot Sight.

Perk 1: Bandolier.

Perk 2: Stopping power.

Perk 3: Martyrdom.

---

Tell me what your level is, how long you've been playing, what your favourite settings are etc...!

EDIT:

My online name in CoD4 is: [NL]StarcraftManiac, my PSN StarcraftManiac (Add me btw...)

I mostly play:

-Search and Destroy

-Cage Match (1vs1)

-Team Deathmatch 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Commander (on pc) there is no prestige.

But i got a Gold AK and a Gold SVD if that means anything. Lol

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Btw, for the guys that don't know what prestige is:

Prestige puts you right back at lvl 1. This mode can only be unlocked once you've reached the highest rank (Lvl 55).

When you use prestigemode you go back to lvl 1 and get a new insignia in front of your name. This shows that you've completed the game once, or more...

You can enter prestige mode 10 times.

Everytime you enter it you get another insignia... So, the more times you get to lvl 55 and use prestige-mode the more people 'look up' to you because less people have your insignia!  

THE NETHERLANDS

Prestige 7 - Distinguished Flying Cross
fave weapon: Strike Bog

Gamertag: Projekt I L T

Reached level 55 yesterday, with about 1 day 15 hours of play. I'm really not sure whether to start prestige mode again, cause I've got BP to play, maybe Lost, maybe DW 6 and definitely DMC 4, and then RSV 2 will take over online when I get it.

@ starcraftmaniac, play headquaters, you get so many more points

Around the Network

Level 31 on pc, its Captain i think

Munkeh111 said:
Reached level 55 yesterday, with about 1 day 15 hours of play. I'm really not sure whether to start prestige mode again, cause I've got BP to play, maybe Lost, maybe DW 6 and definitely DMC 4, and then RSV 2 will take over online when I get it.

Actually, Search and Destroy gives more. I earn around 700xp per game with Search and Destroy (Not including Challenges).

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:
Munkeh111 said:

Actually, Search and Destroy gives more. I earn around 700xp per game with Search and Destroy (Not including Challenges).

Really, I might give that a little go

I'm level 50 7th prestige, 2.44 K/D ratio 38k kills. After the first month i was #54 in kills with a 2.55 K/D ratio, i was averaging a 5-7 K/D ratio when i stopped playing, that was when i was level 35 6th prestige, but this last week i got back into playing the game.

Favorite weapons, M16, red dot, Bandolier, stopping power, deep impact, G36c same set up, M4 ACoG same perks. M40 sniper rifle, Bandolier, stopping power, iron lungs. And on smaller maps i use P90, Bandoier, stopping power, steady aim.

I play Mercenary team DM, Domination, Ground War. Favorite maps are Strike, crossfire, Bog, Crash.  My PSN is Warlord_, i don't play S&D no matter what, can't stand it.

Just started prestige mode, and I'm finding it much harder than it used to be using crap weapons, although the grenade launcher on the M16 is very good, however I will be changing to the M4 as soon as possible