By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One version of destiny will run at 1080p

Yup. It will run at 1080p. Its after June update.

After interview I've been asking devs about impact of new Xbox sdk on perf. Bungie says it will get Destiny to 1080p/30fps on XB1.

Source:

Around the Network

Interesting

So much damn downplaying in every thread, but here are the results.

good improvements showing with the new sdk but i will be impressed more when they can equal 1080p 60fps as i believe that that was more of a issue with 3rd parties ala tomb raider de was also 1080p on both but ps4 was closer to 60fps. i think the test will be with COD AW, BFHL, rianbow 6 siege, dead island 2, and dying light

Play Me

Good for Xbox fans. IDK about 30 FPS though, I struggle to play an FPS on PS3 anymore due to the frame rate difference

Around the Network

Was going to buy it anyways so this is just an extra. Plus next year with DirectX12 we will start seeing better looking games. Anyways can't wait to see the "others" come here and downplay this.

After the shit both MS and Sony pulled this year it is not a safe bet to believe it. Until it's actually here and actually preforming those specs then we have to assume that there is equal chance of it being entirely BS advertising.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Good for Xbox fans!

I would rather see 900p or 720p at 60fps...

In a shooter I prefer frame rate over resolution...

DeadBigfoot21 said:
Was going to buy it anyways so this is just an extra. Plus next year with DirectX12 we will start seeing better looking games. Anyways can't wait to see the "others" come here and downplay this.

You sure seem overexcited to get 1 game at 1080p. (not in official yet at that). If a game is 1080p you all act all happy and talk about performance improvements and if it is not you say it does not matter we only want to play the game...