By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One version of destiny will run at 1080p

30 fps is lame for shooter. I really hope the PS4 version is at 60fps. I'd take 900p/60fps over 1080p/30fps any day.

Around the Network
rolltide101x said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
Was going to buy it anyways so this is just an extra. Plus next year with DirectX12 we will start seeing better looking games. Anyways can't wait to see the "others" come here and downplay this.

You sure seem overexcited to get 1 game at 1080p. (not in official yet at that). If a game is 1080p you all act all happy and talk about performance improvements and if it is not you say it does not matter we only want to play the game...

Well that was fast...

I enjoyed watch dogs on xbox one 

I enjoyed Ghosts 

i enjoyed ryse 

i enjoyed DR3

I enjoyed BF4 (well aside from the online problems)

and all of those are not in 1080p and i enjoyed them....so the clearly shows i dont care about how a game looks. 

EDIT: wait, is this what you people will cry about now? How the xbox gamers never cared about graphics until a game runs at 1080? 

DeadBigfoot21 said:
rolltide101x said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
Was going to buy it anyways so this is just an extra. Plus next year with DirectX12 we will start seeing better looking games. Anyways can't wait to see the "others" come here and downplay this.

You sure seem overexcited to get 1 game at 1080p. (not in official yet at that). If a game is 1080p you all act all happy and talk about performance improvements and if it is not you say it does not matter we only want to play the game...

Well that was fast...

I enjoyed Ghosts 

i enjoyed ryse 

i enjoyed DR3

and all of those are not in 1080p and i enjoyed them....so the clearly shows i dont care about how a game looks. 

Then why mention performance improvements at all? 

So I give it 3-5 more posts before bigfoot digs too deep, gets proven wrong per usual and then runs away leaving the thread with their foot in their mouth :P Seriously tho its the games that matter. No reason to bring up 1080p and bragging about it when it is hardly confirmed is desperate and hypocritical.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

rolltide101x said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
rolltide101x said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Well that was fast...

I enjoyed Ghosts 

i enjoyed ryse 

i enjoyed DR3

Because i was already buying the game regardless but if i can play it at a better resolution then why not? Since when has "more" been bad? 

Around the Network
DeadBigfoot21 said:
rolltide101x said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
rolltide101x said:
DeadBigfoot21 s

Well that was fast...

I enjoyed Ghosts 

i enjoyed ryse 

i enjoyed DR3

Because i was already buying the game regardless but if i can play it at a better resolution then why not? Since when has "more" been bad? 

So if another platforms specs are higher then it is the "superior" version and you will never downplay that fact?

But as I said in my 1st post I am happy for One users but you come and talk about "others" downplaying when the other "others" has been downplaying for months the double standard is annoying 

Edit: Moderated - Starcraft

rolltide101x said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
rolltide101x said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
rolltide101x said:
DeadBigfoot21 s

Well that was fast...

I enjoyed Ghosts 

i enjoyed ryse 

i enjoyed DR3

So if another platforms specs are higher then it is the "superior" version and you will never downplay that fact?

But as I said in my 1st post I am happy for One users but you come and talk about "others" downplaying when the other "others" has been downplaying for months the double standard is annoying 

It is clear that the "others" are the ones who care about graphics. Hence the whole "framerate/resolution" nonsense. You are spinning this very quickly and that was what my very first post was about.....waiting for someone to come here and talk about this and it happened. 

1080p/720/30fps/60fps whatever the case is i will still buy and play the game. 

this is excellent news here, since resolution is important imo.. i cant speak for those who are happy now but previously said resolution dont matter though. double standards lol

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

DeadBigfoot21 said:
rolltide101x said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
rolltide101x said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
rolltide101x said:
DeadBigfoot21 s

Well that was fast...

I enjoyed Ghosts 

i enjoyed ryse 

i enjoyed DR3

It is clear that the "others" are the ones who care about graphics. Hence the whole "framerate/resolution" nonsense. You are spinning this very quickly and that was what my very first post was about.....waiting for someone to come here and talk about this and it happened. 

1080p/720/30fps/60fps whatever the case is i will still buy and play the game. 

Then why did you post here to begin with and bring it up?... 

^^^I believe this is an xbox thread and i am a xbox gamer. You sir are clearly a ps4 gamer so you are in the wrong thread. Of course you will not agree with what some gamers on this thread will say. It will never work out. Same for xbox gamers on ps threads. We will never agree with each other so have a good night!