By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I would buy console_____if______

Ironic how "coolestguyever" doesn't come anywhere close to being cool by any standards.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
Wii if I found the fountain of youth and became a 6 year old again, so I'd enjoy Mario.

Hopefully by now you've seen my warming.

One more stupid comment and it's a 5 day ban fella. 

Back on topic:

I would buy a PS3 if I had the money. I plan to once I get an HDTV. 

twesterm said:
coolestguyever said:
Wii if it was regular priced and I was high from sniffing glue, permanent marker, gasoline, and white out.

Do you have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than to post flame bait? Seriously, stop it.

-edit-

Grr...Montana beat me. 

actually its Sunday morning at 1:47am...and no.

You've been warned before coolest. And now you're just begging for it. So I'll give in. 3 day ban.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I would buy whatever console if it has enough games to justify the price.

To figure this out:
if ((# of games I want) * (price of games on that system)) >= (system price) then I buy the console.

Around the Network

Well, hopefully that annoyance is done with!

I'm trying to think of any more systems I could buy but don't already have.

I feel bad that I made this thread. I sould've realized it would attract trolls. sory. =(

jake_the_fake1 said:
a 360 if it wasn't so prone to RRoD, and if all it's games I wanted to play didn't come over to the PC.

+1

RCTjunkie said:
I feel bad that I made this thread. I sould've realized it would attract trolls. sory. =(

Not your fault.

Carry on then. 

I would buy a Sega Nomad if I used to have a Genisis and still had a bunch of Genisis games.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.