By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I would buy console_____if______

stof said:
Summaro400ex said:
a Virtual boy if i could find one and if i could test it out first

For the price they are on E-bay, it's definitely worth it.

I had one and it was great. I really regret selling it. Get Red Alarm, Teleroboxer, Mario Tennis and the Wario game.

I would but i'm kinda nervous about buying it on ebay.. i would much prefer to see it in real life before i buy it.. I'll just have to keep checking flea markets for now... i'll probably give in to ebay soon enough though since i've been trying to get one for so long

Around the Network

PS3 if I had the cash
360 if I had the cash
Wii if I had the cash

...you get the picture

The Ramones are the greatest rock band ever.

I'm saving up some cash for one of the Next Gen consoles.

stof said:
MontanaHatchet said:
stof said:
I would buy a Sega Nomad if I used to have a Genisis and still had a bunch of Genisis games.

I have a Sega Nomad...

It was one of the most god awful systems imaginable...

How so? It played Genesis games and was a console/portable collection. How could that be bad?

Except I already had a Genesis, and the battery life sucked more than... (can't make up funny celebrity reference).

atari 2600 if i could find one... i have donkey kong for it

Wii if it had more shooting games, or was a bit cheaper like $200

I'm back...

Around the Network

PS3/360/PSP if mine breaks and for some reason it can't be fixed and I have to buy a new one.

I'm back...

I would buy a PS3 if it were $199. Mostly because of the Blu-ray. I'd also buy Little Big Planet if I already had the PS3.

I probably wouldn't buy a 360 for any reason.. it just doesn't have any games that are appealing. 

damkira said:

I would buy a PS3 if it were $199. Mostly because of the Blu-ray. I'd also buy Little Big Planet if I already had the PS3.

I probably wouldn't buy a 360 for any reason.. it just doesn't have any games that are appealing. 

well if $200 is your price, i guess you don't have any next gen console yet?

I'm back...

I would by a wii if i enjoyed the games on it (great system, just not for me)
I would by a 360 if hell froze over

I would by the Xbox 360 or Wii if it had Suikoden 6 or Star Ocean 4 on it.

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)