By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo Master Chief Collection v The Last of Us Remastered.

Which one excites the gamers?

TLOU Remastered 179 44.20%

Halo Master Chief Collection 224 55.31%

Total:403

The almighty Amazon oracle has spoken!

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_12

Around the Network

i dont like halo, but its a nice collection. and why not, the MP is still good( if u like those shooters).

People who like adventure choose Last of US and shooters choose Halo.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

For it to be equal, Microsoft would have needed to release just halo4 at $60 for it to be an equal comparison to TLOU remake at $60. Four fully remade halo games on one disk for $60 is how it should be done. Sorry, but that's just how it is. Take notes Sony, you just got taken to school.

Danman27 said:
This poll may as well be which console are you a fan of. I'm going to vote TLOU because I own a ps4, and I'm uninterested in halo.

I disagree. I have a ps4, and I do not have an x1. Even though, I can see plainly and easily, the halo collection is a much better deal. Doesn't make TLOU any lesser of a game, but, 4 amazing halo games remastered on one disk for $60, or one amazing game remastered for $60.... Come in, you don't have to like any of those games to see which is a better deal. Simple as that.

Around the Network

It's amazing how close the poll is even though clearly 4 Halo games on 1 disc is a much better deal and value then a single 1 year old remastered game.

I'd take TLOU alone against any singleHalo game but put it up against 4 Halo games? No contest.

jlmurph2 said:

Now that both are officially announced which are you more excited for? Both are $59.99, both have beloved games with updated graphics. Which is the better value though? I'm DEFINITELY saying Halo Master Chief Collection. While Last of Us Remastered looks good, it also looks like a cash grab. Halo collection makes you feel like you're stealing all of this content. Halo 1, Halo 2 with updated cinematics that look like Halo 4's, Halo 3 and Halo 4 campaigns. 100+ multiplayer maps from all 4 of those games that stay true to their multiplayer feel. AND Halo 5 beta access.

So discuss, which one should get gamers more excited?

*waves fist*

Slade6alpha said:
This doesn't even seem comparable anymore.
Hopefully this forces Sony to drop it's price.

lol. Why. Gonna sell bucketloads cause it's an amazing game that a lot of PS4 owners have never played. Get real.

Halo Master Chief Collection has Halo 3 therefore it wins!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Justagamer said:
Danman27 said:
This poll may as well be which console are you a fan of. I'm going to vote TLOU because I own a ps4, and I'm uninterested in halo.

I disagree. I have a ps4, and I do not have an x1. Even though, I can see plainly and easily, the halo collection is a much better deal. Doesn't make TLOU any lesser of a game, but, 4 amazing halo games remastered on one disk for $60, or one amazing game remastered for $60.... Come in, you don't have to like any of those games to see which is a better deal. Simple as that.

TLOU is a better deal for me. You can give me 80 games I hate for 50 cents and I'd still rather spend  $60 on  game I really love.