By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - They Sold Their Souls For Rock And Roll - Rebuking The Satanic World Of Music

"Music is the strongest form of magic"

- Marilyn Manson (& JK Rowling)

“Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.”
- Jim Morrison, who sung "cancel my subscription to The Resurrection"

“At MTV, we don't shoot for the 14-year olds, we own them.”
- former president and founder of Viacom's MTV, Bob Pittman

”When modes of music change, the fundamental laws of the state always change with them.”
- Aristotle

"In order to take the spiritual temperature of an individual or society, one must mark the music."
- Plato

”Music is part of us, and either ennobles or degrades our behavior.”
- Christian philosopher, Boethuis

..."the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created."
- Ezekiel 28:13, God speaking about Satan

We are winning. Satan and the immoral majority are losing.  truth is a weapon.
James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Major Labels: The End of an Era * Top Ten News Stories Of The Decade * #10

Top musicians in the way of Truth:

1. Macklemore - Possibly the most popular artist of the decade. Macklemore, promotes the homosexual, antichrist agenda.  Falsely and hypocritically sings about being thrifty, but is a multimillionaire, serving the god of money Mammon.

Let me break down why homosexuality is unnatural: the anus wasn't meant to be forcefully penetrated like the vagina. I'm sure this has happened to everyone, but if you wipe your butt a little too hard there is blood, and if you put anything in your butt just two inches deep then there is fecal matter.
Another thing for people saying it's observed in nature, like with dogs, well dogs and other animals also eat feces and their own vomit, but when humans do it it is clearly a sign of mental illness.  The Aids epidemic should be enough to tip people off  that there is something wrong, and to have compassion on others and warn them of the dangers of such an immoral practice.
Proverbs 26:11
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

1 Timothy 6:
9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
10For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Are those clothes from the Thrift Shop?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2650384/Macklemore-Ryan-Lewis-make-cool-arrival-dapper-attire-Sin-City-nightclub.html     

@ the link it's revealed Ryan Lewis' mom has aids, a predominately homosexual disease according to the federal Center For Disease Control And Prevention ( homosexuality and bisexuality cause 85% of HIV infections) - sadly Lewis promotes the deadly and dangerous practice of homosexuality.

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Do you really believe he's not just another lukewarm hypocrite, that he shows genuine care by giving as much as possible with all expediance?                               

2. Paul McCarthy -

Paul McCartney to Playboy magazine: "We probably seem antireligious because of the fact that none of us believe in God."
Spoke of freedom as "a right given by God" in 9/11 song "Freedom", but still sells, along with other satanic records, 1999's "Run Devil Run", named after an item in a Voodoo shop he admired.
He has a lot of money and hasn't repented and shown good works. Holds generations in a cycle of idolatry and guilt, because the previous generation doesn't correct their past, they allow/ed sins to continue into the next.  Beatles sold the most records ever, so it's the love of money that holds the idolaters together, Paul is at the top.  Let's hope they repent.

3. Ringo Starr - see above.

4. The Rolling Stones - They sold over 200 million records worldwide and still tour. have a record they still sell called "Their Satanic Majesty's Request"

"And I was 'round when Jesus Christ Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made **** sure that Pilate Washed his hands and sealed his fate"
Sympathy For The Devil Lyrics,
also covered by Guns N' Roses (after Knockin' On Heaven's Door came out).
When you type in sympathy into google search, "for the devil" is the third result.
playlist: goes from Beatles, to Beatles & rolling stones, to George Harrison.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00W93kE-ZE0&list=PL8966140BC7F6131B&index=32

5. Ozzy Osburne - With ":Black Sabbath" was one of the first metal artists, started Ozzfest, for which nearly every genre band gives idol worship to him for.  Claimed to be Christian at least once, but has a devil tattoo, has actor playing satan say that he loves Ozzy like a son on the outro for a early 2000s music video hit, also has satanic album covers, said of Jesus and God's power, "it doesn't really matter much to me" in song. His wealth almost certainly makes him anti-Christ, "the tree is known by his fruit." ()

6. Eminem - Most popular and influential artist of the 2000s.  Overt satanist, now claims to be a "rap god", as do others on and off this list.

this is his default pic on facebook (88 m likes) and twitter.

I take seven (kids) from (Columbine), stand 'em all in line
Add an AK-47, a revolver, a nine
a Mack-11 and it oughta solve the problem of mine
and that's a whole school of bullies shot up all at one time"

Proverbs 16:18
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Psalm 82:
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

7. Jay Z - Package deal, because The Bible says a man is one flesh with his wife, when you get rid of him, Beyonce goes away too.

**J** Rockefeller was an inspiration for infamous mainstream satanic media manipulator "Jay-Z", who formed Roc-A-Fella Records, and has sung songs about praying to Gotti instead of God and "The City That Never Sleeps".
Music is one of the strongest forms of media communication, so it's important to rebuke the evil spirits dwelling in principalities and strongholds. Joining "Jay-Z", aka "J-Hova" in declaring themselves gods are "Rap God" singer "Eminem", "I Am A God" singer Kayne West, and 'G stands for a little god' "Lil Wayne" - plus there are rappers that have been just blatantly satanic, like "Father Lucifer" singer "Ludacris", promoter of dangerous illegal street racing in movie series "Fast & Furious", and featured in a mega-popular and shameful collaboration with Justin Beiber.

Exodus 20:23
Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.

Psalm 4:2
O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.

8. Pitbull - Crosses over and reaches a large Hispanic audience while exemplifying the love of money being the root of all evil.

9. Nas - Hypocritical rapper, lambastes others likening them to minstrel performers,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRVqVwGWocM
but he's just as guilty with misogynistic, murderous, satanic lyrics and lives greedily, is important because his major contribution last decade during the fall was, "hip hop is dead", so he serves as a kinda authority.
Occult Secrets of Jay Z, Kanye & Nas

10. Radiohead - God, I hate Radiohead and their tuneless music.(I thought about #10 for a while, and don't see any big artist in the way that appeals to both men and women).  I Don't doubt they're anti-Chirst either, sold out, idolizing The Beatles, etc.

Dishonorable Mentions -
Lil Wayne - blatantly satanic. in a gatorade commercial he said that g can stand for a little god (referencing the g in gatorade)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGKAVAAHdWc&list=PL8966140BC7F6131B&index=9

Bon Jovi, Van Halen, U2 (I doubt Bono's convictions to help end extreme poverty), AC/DC - Extremely satanic lyrics even in their most popular songs, KISS - which really does stand for Knights In Satan's Service because Gene Simmons nickname according to his wiki is "The Demon" same as the KISS wrestler in WCW, other old and aging bands - see the "Sold Their Souls" doc linked above for more.

-1. Kanye West - Ranking in at negative one is the self-proclaimed 'Voice Of His Generation', this guy, along with Miley Cyrus, is (in)famous for being self-destructive, their "fans" are embarrassed to be associated with them. he does a lot of damage to the industry.  No one wants to be "The Kanye West" of something, like Bill O' Reily is "The Kayne West" of news reporting.

List is mostly rap. Rock is totally defeated w/ Nirvana being the most played artist on modern rock going back at least10 years (according a 2007 Rolling Stone mag that examined the main New York rock radio station [now New York doesn't even have a modern rock station]). List Focuses on men because. you never get anything from winning a contest against a woman, but if she beats you, she gets everything. men need to take the power back, even though women are the top consumer group, buying things they don't need the most (first with itunes, now it's subscription services), so they're the target.

The former artists of the decade were:

• Elvis at the start of the record industry in the 1950s,

This is a country where Elvis was "king of rock & roll", with songs like "I'm Evil" and sung lyrics "I'm just the devil with love to spare", a country that shoot a song to #1 on the main billboard chart featuring chants of "the devil inside, devil inside, every single one of us the devil inside" (by ""INXS", or In Excess, from the 80's which wrought "Scarface", a detriment to honest and hardworking Hispanics and every race, there was also "Wallstreet" with the tagline "Greed is good".)

• Beatles in the 60s
  • Bee Gees w/disco, the top pop culture force in music in the 70s
  • Michael Jackson in the 80s

Michael "change the world" Jackson, he/his label spent 30 million dollars promoting an album - building 9 statues of himself, 16-30 million dollars on a play park and house - "Neverland Ranch" instead of helping many more kids living on a dollar a day or so, and spent millions on the most expensive music video of the time...about ending extreme poverty. (and then surpassed that with "Scream" costing 10 million...which was about nothing.) This isn't gossip or slander, it's about telling the truth to change the world, Jesus said, a follower is a man who is "taking up his cross daily"(Luke 9:23).
**Pray for (Sub-Saharan)African, Asian, Central and South American Food Security Acts to save billions out of poverty like India is doing for 800 million of it's citizens!!**

• Nirvana in the 90s

He actually defaced a Christian church that way, obviously using the word gay in a derogatory way.

• Eminem carrying the mantle for rap and the last decade's close to first place artists 2Pac and The Notorious B.I.G....and Vanilla Ice, in the 2000s, The American Idolatry decade.

Harry Potter is the highest grossing movie franchise of all-time, at nearly 8 billion dollars.

1 Samuel 15:23
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

• Justin Bieber was slated to be the man (!) this decade, but the internet fought back and elected Psy from impoverished Korea, to represent the complete destruction of the industry in the 2010s! (Although I have little doubt that he's actually "one of them", teaming with Snoop Dogg recently, who says he sold his soul to the devil for money and fame.)

You can be sure who the damned are in this world from the saved easily, the rich(Matthew 19:21-24) and the majority(Matthew 7) who act as cheerleaders for materialism make themselves obvious.

Note: an artist hitting a billion views on YouTube isn't that big of deal. Compare that to radio. How many more times and how many more people across the nation (and around the world) will hear a song multiple times, say, in a car or in an office. maybe a hundred million US citizens listen to the radio a day, with their being four main stations, 1.pop 2.hip-hop and R&B 3.country 4.rock. one hot song could get 25 million plus listens a day. that surely beats 500-1 billion YouTube views, especially if it tracks multiple visits to the same video.                        Radio Is Still the Most Popular Way to Find New Music, Study Says

Other industries worth destroying:

• The Mainstream News Media

John Stewart - more so than anyone at FoxNews, Stewart of CBS/Viacom is the #1 news-person standing in the way of truth, keeping people chained to the corporate media, favoring Obama's one party system.
15,000 children are projected pass away today, the actual top news story of today, and everyday until something is done to solve this, anyone saying otherwise is likely lying.

• Print also died last decade like the music industry, but still has some presence; it's gotta be destroyed.
  • Movie theaters will be the big loss this decade I think.

RollingStone: Is Hollywood Model Doomed? Steven Spielberg and George Lucas Think So
also checkout Sleepless in Hollywood.  China is becoming/ has become the #1 consumer of movies.
Hollywood's War On God and Operation Hollywood: How The Pentagon Censors and Shapes The Movies give all the reasons why it's got to go.

• Tv might die this decade, but i'm thinking it really starts next decade.
  • The mainstream militainment video games industry is declining it seems, so that's good. 

How the Internet Ruined Newspapers, TV, Music, Movies, Microsoft - Newsweek 2010

How Satan Uses Music to Capture Your Mind

The top music artist  in the world that needs to be stopped is Satan, he was a musician in heaven before he fell The Bible reveals.

Every angel in heaven sings, and therefore we all have musical ability.
The top messenger for Satan on this planet in human form is The Pope, his song is blasphemous and idolatrous,
as it has been since Nebuchadnezzar's was the head speaker against god, represented by a statute in The Book Of Daniel which leads to The Pope.  The Pope's word isn't The Bible, The Pope sings blasphemous and evil Psalms, hymns, and songs.

Proverbs 26:27 Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

Pope claims to be God

more: http://www.john1429.org/video/antichrist/Antichrist-128.html

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth." - Pope Pius V 

- quoted in Barclay, Chapter XXVII, p. 218, "Cities Petrus Bertanous".

"Don't go to God for forgiveness of sins, come to me."- Pope John Paul II

- LA Times, 12-12-1984

2 Thessalonians 2:4                                                                                                                                               Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

RatSinger

Just like all of the artists listed above doing the same, every man that claims to be a god bows before The Pope and The Beast system running this world in order to roam as slaves in Rome.

Psalm 79:12

And render unto our neighbours sevenfold into their bosom their reproach, wherewith they have reproached thee, O Lord.

1st Timothy 1:20
..."Whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme."

Psalm 35:6

Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them.

Behind The Pope in rank is the president and vice president, the two horns on the beast that looks like an innocent lamb, but speaks like Satan, speaking meaning taking actions. (America Is The Beast of Revelation, controlled by The Roman Catholic Church: Slavery/Genocide of Natives/Illegal Wars/let's people starve worldwide/etc.)
(Obama's a recording artist, charting at #1 on iTunes - it's what a psychopath sounds like)

Revelation 13:11
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

We live in a country where people have a culture that celebrates the villain, that highly lauds and gives awards to movies about criminals, like "The Godfather" and about MSM yellow-journalist Hearst in "Citizen Kane", and then wonder what can be done about evil and corruption in politics after feeding their consciousness.

Psalm 68:6 [Psalm 32:4]
God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Psalm 68:
9 Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain[, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.
10 Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor.
11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.

Hollywood's War On God: The Gnostic Influence ~ Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. - 1Cor15:33
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1D3E6A12153CCCDC

Bible Lessons ~ Scholars Agree Crucifixion Was Historical Fact, Old Testament Prophesied Of It
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC7BF09EDB9BE256D

Around the Network

*facepalm* Sometimes.....you really have to hate the internet.

Your lies won't deceive me!  You spread these cursed untruths the way pigs spread bacon but I shall not stand idly by and listen.  I will fight back against you and unmask your fibbery when I find it:

"1. Macklemore - Possibly the most popular artist of the decade."

There is no reproach for that line which does it justice.

I am not sure I follow...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

What the hell even happened in this thread....

Actually, this guy has a point. If I turned on the Disney channel, or listen to Disney Radio, or look at the current top 20? It's pretty evident ALL of that shit came straight from the fiery pits of hell. No loving God would EVER allow something like Thrift Shop to pollute the air waves.

Wow. 

Satan must be tonedeaf. 

How ironic, reading god is not Great, by Christopher Hitchens right now.

And by the way, those artists/bands have nothing on actual anti-religious bands.  Not even remotely.  If you want a real education on the subject check out Lords of Chaos - The Bloody Rise of the Satanic Metal Underground.

Interesting read, for sure.

Hahaha yeah...I can't imagine what you'd think of some of the music I listen to :P

P.S.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.