By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - May Sales PS4 577k?

I don't believe this report, it sounds way too high, but here it is for discussion anyway:

Doesnt say where they got the data from. 

Link: http://www.playstationonline.co.uk/2014/06/may-sales-are-in-ps4-dominates-nearly-2.html?spref=tw

May sales are in, PS4 dominates! Nearly 2 miilion copies of Watch Dogs sold on PS4!

On top of our report of the years console sales, things in the US, XBones home turf is starting to look very bleak with the PS4 sales tripling the flagging console in May.

To make things worse, the Wii U outsold it by nearly 100,000 units.

Playstation 4 sold a massive 577.092 while the WiiU sold 276.396, the XBone sold just 178.481. Near enough 400.000 difference.

Watch Dogs was the big winner with a massive 4 million copies sold over four consoles and Pc in just one week. Ubisoft will have taken note that a massive 1.86 million were sold on PS4. Nearly half. No wonder the PS4 is fast becoming the console of choice for developers.

We predicted Sony would make known that over 8 million PS4 consoles have now been sold at the conference tomorrow at E3 but we now think it's more like 9 million plus?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

Damn I doubt is true, but if it is GG.

Looks like someone wants a part of the insiderp cake.

Check VGC global sales for may because all of those seem to high for US only

Crazy.... definitely not buying that. thats like 300k more than the average.

Around the Network

It's using VGChartz numbers.

The 1.86m = VGC's figure for PS4 Watch Dogs.

577,092 = VGC's global figure for PS4 from May 3rd - May 31st (Yes, I counted).

Nothing to see here, move along...

ww maybe. Certainly not US only.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.