32GB of storage is...

...more than I will ever need. 11 9.24%

...a lot. 4 3.36%

...okay, I guess. 28 23.53%

...hard to manage. 13 10.92%

...definitely insufficient. 33 27.73%

Great Britain? 29 24.37%

Total:118

It's the time to decide what happens in those turn-based battles that takes up all the space.

Or perhaps just "WOW this game engine"

I voted Great Britain, because it's the closest to the 640Kb that we actually have.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

Its really interesting. The wonderful 101 took over 10GB of storage.... I could download MK8, NSMBU and Zelda Wind Waker HD with that amount of GB...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Gnac said:

It's the time to decide what happens in those turn-based battles that takes up all the space.

Or perhaps just "WOW this game engine"

I voted Great Britain, because it's the closest to the 640Kb that we actually have.

...You can turn VGChartz blue? I think you just blue (hue hue hue) my mind. I need it.

I have MK8, WW:HD, about 10 VC games, and still no need yo buy an external hard drive. Thank you, based Nintendo!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

i have 32 Gb on my vita and it is definitely not enough.

i have 500 Gb on my ps3 (and ps4) and it definitely is not enough.

Around the Network
Gnac said:

Why would you do that? Green is beautiful. Switching it for blue? What kind of heartless monster are you?

@OP I endure 2006-2010 with something like 20 GBs( actually 17) on my OG 360. It was more than enough! :)

It is relative alright. Am pretty amazed by compression used by 3D World and as you said Wind Waker HD.

32GB would certainly not be enough on PS4 as even Knack needs 35GB of storage space. Same applies to XB1.

Wright said:
Gnac said:

Why would you do that? Green is beautiful. Switching it for blue? What kind of heartless monster are you?

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

As someone who went 100% digital this gen, 32 GB is definitely not enough. Although for Wii U I have only 5 retail games (3D World, MK8, WW HD, DKC:TF and Pikmin 3), 1 indie game (Little Inferno) and 3 VC games and really, only DKC: TF takes a lot of space, the rest are very small; so in the end not that much space have been taken, in fact, if I didn't had an HDD I think I would still had like 1 GB left on my 32 GB Wii U (need to check that later).  

Nintendo and PC gamer

I'm at 15 GB.

That's save data for 16 games (and any of their DLC) + WWHD + 3 eShop games + 33 VC games + All the system updates.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)