By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Mario Kart 8 needs in the next patch

cycycychris said:

2. I understand that theres a ton of choices for them to go through but I keep getting the same set of 12 races everytime. There some type of bug in the process that is making the same set of about 12 to keep showing up. It shouldn't be hard to fix but races are being shown and the same ones over and over again are ruining online play. My friend even complains to me about this problem.

Strange, that shouldn't even be an issue as you should be disconnected long before then!

Around the Network
cycycychris said:

4. How is it not possible. Sonic racing used 5 player. One on gamepad and 4 on TV. Call of duty lets one player on gamepad and 1 on TV. I don't see why Nintendo can't make this happen if third party games have found a way to make it work. Especially since this is Nintendo hardware. They should be the ones that are pushing the limits and be introducing cool stuff like 5 player.

Would involve a rewrite of some of the multiplayer components. Sonic doesn't have much in terms of fidelity in comparison

My only complaint is the lack of a mini map on the tv screen as you race. I know its on the gamepad but its hard to look away from the tv in the middle of the race to look at the mini map on the gamepad it messes me up every time I look away.

That and the online connection problems but that's something I can understand due to the huge amount of people that bought the game im sure Nintendo was not expecting it.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!